Chapter 30

Chapter 30:

---------------------------

Arjun didn't know how much time he had with Maya..

Every minute with her was so agonizing because his promise to his step mom was still ringing in his mind.

Why did his step mom did that to him...?

It's not as if he asked her permission to marry Maya. It was just he wanted to love her, just love her from afar was enough for him.

Arjun finished the last morsel of the food, savouring the food because who knew that would he even have a taste of her food again. He looked at the tree while Maya packed everything back in the basket after washing her hands.

Why did it hurt so much...?

Why did it have to be like this..?

Arjun had been so happy and carefree even when he had no job, just wandering around. Arjun in fact was very childish before he met her..

Arjun glanced at her to see her staring at him...

Did he regret meeting her...?

No.....

Never....

Even if he had been happy, even if he had been carefree, Arjun could not imagine a life without Maya in it. Without her he never would have experienced what really love was...

The passion, the desire, the possessiveness even the jealousy she brought in him was what made him felt alive and full of emotions..

He had always been carefree and reckless not caring about anything and to feel these kind of intense emotions she made him feel were all new and he like it..

He loved how just a glance from her could rise his heartbeat..

He loved how the desire rose in him with just a glimpse of her lower lip..

He loved the jealousy even if it hurt him with just her glancing at anyone other than him..

He loved her with all his heart and with everything he was..

Even though being in love hurt him and that it was unrequited, Arjun was happy with just being beside her..

Arjun couldn't help but stare back at her..

Her eyes were captivating... They held such intensity that it almost scared him. Whatever Maya did, she always did passionately and intensely.

Arjun didn't know how but it was already evening without him realizing the time passing and Arjun had never seen a beautiful girl like Maya ever..

If he could look at her like this forever, he would be the happiest man alive.

Arjun always teased Saanjh whenever she blabbered on about love and he always said it was illogical to love someone. But now he took everything he said and ridiculed about love back...

Arjun knew it was time to go back but he wanted to stay in this moment forever, at least a little more.

She looked more and more beautiful as the seconds passed by..

He couldn't take his eyes off her even if he wanted to..

Maya sighed and averted her gaze...

Was her mind playing tricks on her...?

Was that all an illusion or imagination..?

Because he was looking at her like... like that...

Maya had never averted her gaze nor shied away from anyone. She was the bold type to face everything with such confidence that whoever was speaking with her averted the gaze usually..