Chapter 03

Chapter: 03

-------------------------

Arjun paced around in his room of the new flat, not knowing what to do..

She hadn't called his mobile like she usually did. She just texted him..

“How are you..? I hope you're fine"

“Good morning"

“Good night"

“Eat well.. Sleep well"

It was like an automatic machine texting him.. It was already a week.. She said she would arrive within five days.. But it has been seven days and she still didn't return back to India.. He didn't get any calls. He didn't call her not wanting to look eager for her arrival.

He pulled his hair and thought..

I am not worried about her..

Nope.. Definitely not..

In fact I am very very happy that she didn't come back early.. It was a peaceful and blissful week without her.

He was more than happy that he patched up his relation with Saanjh and he also somewhat made up and solved the resolving tension with Ayaan in phone..

He would visit them later to convince Ayan's mother and Saanjh's family..

For now he was happy..

He got the Two most important person in his life again.. That's what mattered now..

I am so happy....

He exclaimed aloud and played songs in the phone and started dancing, wanting to distract his thoughts from Maya all the while still exclaiming..

“I am so happy.. I am so happy"

He said those words aloud as if to convince himself that he was happy.

He jumped, danced around. After a while he finally stopped and turned freezing at the person standing casually leaning against the door with her sunglasses on..

------------------

Maya went back to Kashmir for the upcoming winter shoot. She had already arranged everything to go smoothly even without her presence but she went anyway to stay away and gather herself and her thoughts.

After hearing Saanjh and Arjun's conversation she sort of went unstable. If she had stayed there, she would have killed someone probably Saanjh.. And Saanjh was Arjun's best friend. She left as soon as possible.

Some persons in the plane looked at her strangely when she hugged her knees and rocked herself back and forth to sleep.

She just texted him.. She didn't want to but she somehow did even though those messages were formal..

He was always her undoing..

After two days she would lose her rights to text him..

The all consuming obsession was ever present in her mind too. She couldn't help but feel like this..

She cursed herself for not being normal. Not knowing what truly was love. She cursed herself for not knowing how to love... She cursed herself for being Maya.

If she was normal or somehow not Maya maybe Arjun would have loved her.

Her eyes were red and puffy, crying mostly in night while she couln't distract herself from work. Her insomnia didn't let her sleep. And the harsh words of Arjun didn't make it any easier to be awake too..