Chapter 06

Arjun could feel his patience wearing away.. He was on a thin line between snapping at them and snapping at everyone..

He couldn't handle this constant bickering and shouting like kids..

It was as if the four months didn't happen at all..

He hated this..

He clutched his fingers tightly thinking about yesterday..

Yesterday....

Maya....

How could Maya do this to him..?

He was just concerned for her.. Yes that has to be it.. And now was not the time to dwell in his feelings..

Maya was hurt and covered with bandages..

Couldn't she just for once answer him whether she was fine or not..

Did she met with accident..?

Did something happen?

Did she do something stupid..?

He had noted in four months being with her about her strange habits, behaviour and sometimes she was so in the emotions that she hurt herself without even knowing..

Ok.. Ok.. Fine...

He was admitting to himself...

He was worried about her..

He may have been nothing but a possession to her but he had spent four months with her... It had to mean something.. Right..?

He closed his eyes...

‘I got bored with you'

Her words echoed in his mind even now..

‘I got bored with you'

‘I am breaking up with you'

‘I got bored with you'

He put his hands in his ears and attempted in vain to stop the voices.

‘It's none of your business, Mr.Sharma'

‘I got bored with you'

“Shut up.... Just shut the hell up..", he shouted loud enough to hear the words echoing in his room.

Silence...

Utter Silence...

He opened his eyes to find Dusky and Ayaan staring at him gaping like fools.

Ugh... He completely forgot them..

They were in his room since he got up early arguing and making fun about things like usual and they started arguing about him not allowing Ayaan to share his room and that he sleeps locking the door.

He was chuckling at first at their antics but it started getting on his nerves that he completely tuned them out.

He didn't know what changed in him..

He usually participated in their stupid antics and argued along with them childishly and used to love their bickering.

What was wrong with him..?

What was happening to him..?

A voice whispered that he got used to the silence with Maya and she never spoke louder even when she was angry..

She was always calm and cool..

She didn't like loud things and always kept things calm and silent...

Like a soft melody....