•Halloween Special•

Beginne am Anfang

"Unnie let's go!!!!" Tzuyu grabbed my hand and pulled me to the cash register. Thank god there wasn't a lot of people in the store today so they paid quickly before sprinting back to the dorm.

•5 minutes later•

"We're here!!!" Tzuyu shouted as both Sana and her pant in exhaustion.

"Okay, go!! Quickly change into your costumes!!" The two nodded before going to their respective rooms and changing into their TT costumes. Both exited their rooms and sighed in relief since the Lees aren't here yet.

The lights suddenly started flickering which confused the members. Thunder struck in the background and the T.V. Turned on, but it was a fuzzy channel.

The members were curious on the turned on T.V. They went closer to inspect the T.V. Jungyeon reached out her hand and touched the screen, she expected to feel the glass screen, but instead.

Her hand went through.

"AHH!!!" Jungyeon tried to pull her had back but the screen was pulling her in. The other members panicked and tried to pull Jungyeon back, but they all got pulled in the T.V. while the lights returned back to normal.

At the same moment the dorm's door opened and revealed the three Lees. They grew confused from the lack of presence in the dorm.

"Guys the T.V. is fuzzy," Kyungji pointed out which garnered the attention of the other two.

The trio came closer to the T.V. and it started to form a fuzzy figure of a man.

"To free your friends you must play these games in this order," this time the screen displayed nine different games with the Twice member's name right beside each game.

"First level of Nioh - Nayeon, Futaba's Palace - Jungyeon, Tekken 7 - Momo, Titanfall 2 - Mina, Shadow of Mordor - Dahyun, and Final Fantasy XV - Chaeyoung," Kyungseo read out loud.

"Guys," Kyungha pointed at another part of the screen which made their eyes widen. The list showed their lovers names next to a game, that each kyung despised. With impossible feats

Sana - Evil Within: Akumu

Tzuyu - Guitar Hero Metallica: Expert +

Jihyo - Doom: Ultra-nightmare

"To get your lovers back you must play these games yourselves, you can't help each other, if you do, then your lovers will disappear," those words scared the trio.

"Alright, I'll use the Ps4, Kyungha use the Xbox One, while Kyungji uses the computer and we'll set it up here," Kyungseo commands and the two nodded their heads.

It's took them 30 minutes to set up due to the fact that they had to move another T.V. In the living room for Kyungha to use and Kyungji moved their computer into the living room as well.

•—•T.V. Side•—•
•Nayeon's POV•

I looked around and noticed that I'm standing on the top of a cobble stone tower, as the rain pours down like there's no tomorrow. Looking over the edge my sights came upon the waves ruthlessly crashing against the tower. I shivered in the coldness as all I'm wearing is my devil costume from the TT set. Not the brightest idea ever.

"Where am I?!" my voice echoed through the dark skies as I huddle into a corner.

"Fuck."

•Jungyeon's POV•

I opened my eyes and I was greeted by darkness. Green neon lines lit up on each side of me which gave me a chance of seeing where I am. I was crammed in a small space by what it seems to be a coffin.