Our heads moved in sync as we made out passionately, my hands roamed his shirtless body, until I found my way to his joggers.

"Whoa now!" He said caught off guard and I giggled, I bit his bottom lip softly as I slid my hand inside and stroked his member.

Before I could really ease his mind his phone started ringing, causing us both to stop our actions.

I rested my forehead against his and we both sat there trying to calm down. He pecked my lips one last time, before he answered his phone.

"What's up?" He asked whoever was on the other end. I got up and followed him when he walked into the kitchen while he spoke to whoever it was that was on the phone.

"What time?" He asked a little annoyed, I hugged him from behind and stood on my tiptoes and kissed along his neck and shoulder.

"Ok how long will dis be?" He questioned pinching my arm and I yelped in pain.

"jerk." I mumbled, I slowly lowered my hands towards his joggers and he tried to stop me, but I kept going.

I eased my hand inside and stroked his member slowly, causing him to let out a low groan.

"Ight thas' give me two hours." He said trying his best not to moan. I loved fucking wit him, he always wanted to tease me so now it was his turn.

"Bet." He rushed hanging up the turned around and lifted me up in one swift motion making me laugh.

"Dat was my boss T, you can't do stuff like dat." He said in a serious tone and my smile dropped. "I was playing, my bad Ron, I should've known."

I said feeling bad now, "Don't let dat' happen again ight?" He asked with a raised brow and I nodded.

"I hear you." I replied playing with the edge of his joggers. "Why you so horny lately?" He questioned rubbing my thigh.

"I'm leaving.. so I just wanna spend as much time I can with you." I answered truthfully, "Well I can help you with dat!" He boasted lifting me up and walking out the kitchen towards the stairs.

"Let me please you for an hour, before I leave." He said in a cool tone, I bit down on my lip tryna hide my smile.

I swear his tongue work was like magic or some shit, I had a new reaction every time he touched me and I lived for every moment of it.

Later that night

I was up watching Paid in full and texting Nina back every few minutes.

I was barely focused on the movie, cuz I was worried about this tea she was telling me about her brother friend.

Apparently one of his side chicks called while he and his girl was getting busy and she crazy.

She called the girl, cursed her out then told her to bring her ass. Well when she did all hell broke loose, they both ended up tag teaming the guy who I learned name was Caine..

This a small world, I'll tell you that.

"How are you tho?" She asked and I got quiet, I was happy nonetheless, but I knew it was only temporary.