7] Daughter of a traitor

Start from the beginning

"Its get lost,"I replied angrily.

"Oh come on you dont have to be so rude?"he said cheerfully.

"Ya right you can barge in my life order me around, threaten to hurt my pack and I cant be rude that seems a little unfair, doesnt it?" I snapped.

"you are my mate thats like a universal law that you join my pack"he said defending his actions we were in his car now.

"What does mate even mean?'I asked irritated about his constant use of the word mate.

He thought I was being funny and laughed but then looked at my facial expressions and found out that I was being serious."you....you dont know what a mate is?he asked shocked.

"I didnt even know werewolves existed until 2 days ago so you cant expect me to had done Phd in werewolf."I said angry at him.

"What about your wolf hasnt she told you yet didnt she say mate when we met?"He asked looking worried.

"Nope she hasnt spoken to me since we met thats weird because she is always there to annoy me" I said speaking more to myself then him.  "Are you going to tell me what a mate is or not?" I asked impatiently.

"Well mate is like soulmate like the other half of you"he said with happiness.

Wait he said I was his mate so that meant no no way was I gonna get stuck with him I had to finish school no way am I going with him but he threatened to hurt Josh's pack so I couldnt go there either I had to escape that too soon but how?

"Love,are you alright you looked deep in thought?"he asked with concern.

"No I am fine I was...... wait what did you call me?" I asked getting out of my clouds of thought.

"Well since you havent told me your name yet so I called you love, do you want me to call you with any other endearment?"he asked smiling softly.

"Its Amelia got it Alpha?"I asked annoyed who the hell does he think he is to call me love.

"You dont have to call me Alpha my name is Andrew"he stated.

"Oh i thought thats your name"I said confused why did Josh call him that.

"No its my title" he replied clearing my doubt. 

"Amelia its a beautiful name"he remarked but then he got sad,"reminds me of someone I once knew."

I felt a pang of jealousy when he said he knew someone by my name who was she I shook away such thoughts why am I bothered? I have to escape from him as soon as possible.Think of an escape plan mia, Think.

"Dont even think about it" my wolf said.

"Oh now you thought of speaking where were you when I needed you?"i interjected.

"Something's wrong I wasnt able to communicate with his wolf, mates are able to so why couldnt I"Andrea asked.

"how will I know? Last time I checked you were the werewolf"I said but truly it worried me too why wasnt he talking but then again nothing happened normally when I was in picture.

"Andrew said you should have been able to........"I was stopped by Andrew asking me something

"what?"I asked again

"how old are you?he repeated his question

"17"I said.

"Ask him why isnt his wolf talking?"Andrea asked.

"Which school do you go to?"Andrew asked.

"I go to......"I was cut off by Andrea "why arent you asking?"she demanded.

"Which school Amelia?" Andrew repeated.

"Just ask him"Andrea said stubbornly.

"Why arent you replying did I do something wrong?"Andrew asked with geniune concern in his eyes.

"When will you ask him? I am worried " Andrea said getting impatient.Andrew was about to ask me something.

"Stop............stop it both of you aghh" i yelled frustrated.

Andrew looked at me as if i was bipolar.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

Now embarrassed by my sudden outburst I replied"Ya i am fine its just my wolf was bugging me and you too were asking so many questions."

" Its okay wolves can be annoying sometimes"He chuckled which earned him a scowl from my wolf.

"If you dont mind my asking do you know why your wolf isnt answering mine?"I asked finally.

He was about to answer when the car stopped there was a big house ahead I think we reached the pack house just then I saw my dad coming towards me Andrew tensed up. 

"Relax its just my dad"i said assuring him

"You are the daughter of a traitor??"he asked now looking angry.

______________________________

how is it? Is David Amelia's dad a traitor?find out in the next chapter

Dont forget to vote and comment!!