Ch.48

"So, What do you think of this whole 'Mech-X' thing?" Ryan asked me. We had just gotten to the diner and sat down.

"Don't do this, we're dating, remember?" I asked of him making him tilt his head a bit.

He grasped my hand before speaking again, "Don't do what, Love?" My head began to hurt as if my brain was knocking against my skull.

"Don't ask me awkward questions as if you don't know me or as if you've ran out of things to talk about." I told him my eyes squinting from the light.

"What can I say , you're intimidating," he paused for a second, "I'm intimidated by you just like every boy at our school is. You're cool, you look cool. No one wants to make a fool out of themselves when you're around. And besides you're a talker you'd never let us run out of things to say."

I smiled through my pain and stayed that way for him. It wasn't until we saw a certain nemesis of my boyfriend's that things got really bad.

"Hey, princess," Ricky greeted me then my boyfriend, "Hey, short stack." He smiled at my boyfriend.

He has a nice smile, with pretty teeth and perfect lips.

"Dude, can't you see we're on a date?" Ryan asks defensively.

"Can't you see I'm just trying to talk to my dear friend, Rochelle?" He asks Ryan smugly.

"Ryan, he's just talking to me." I said to my boyfriend. My head still hurts but Ryan looked even more in pain than me.

"Roe, baby, what are you doing?" He asked me as I looked up at Ricky.

"Nothing, just making conversation."

"Yeah, with the wrong guy."

"Ry-"

"It's okay, Shelly. You have my number, you can call me" He said adding a new nickname, I kinda liked it. But I didn't know why, I don't even know what's come over me.

He walked off and my face slowly dropped. My boyfriend looked at me with disbelief, "I'm in love with you and I can't live without you. Don't ever forget that." I told Ryan quickly trying to figure out why I did what I did.

"Then what was that?" He asked gesturing to his evil foe.

"I don't know, but I could never replace you. I love you way too much for that." I tried to come up with some explanation in my head but couldn't.

"It's fine, I know you're my girl. Let's go home, you wanna spend the night?" He asked me.

I didn't exactly answer his question I just said, "baby, my head hurts." I pouted at my lively boy.

"Well, then you have to stay the night. Come on, let me take care of you." He said standing up and opening his arms for me I stepped under one as he pushed the door open for us to leave.

That's how we spent our date night. In the midst of what could have been a fight.

"I love you."

"I love you too..."

When I woke up the next day my head was pounding and I couldn't think straight, let alone see. I walked down the steps of the walker household to see Grace, Mark, and Seth.

"Hey, Rocky." Seth said, trying his hardest to remember my name.

"It's Rochelle." The three of us said looking at him with confusion.

"Right, Sorry, I usually have people that remember names for me." He said sheepishly.

"Wow."

"Hey, everybody."

I turned around to be met with the same eyes that I've seen everyday since I started school here. My beloved.

"Hey, baby." I greeted Ryan as he walked up to me and gave me a good morning kiss.

They all greeted him with some form of Good morning.

"Well, I have football practice to get to," Mark said suddenly and walked over to the door with his duffel bag, "roe, tell your sister to call me?"

"Will do, all star." I mocked him.

"I have to get to the lab, my mechanics need some help with some manufacturing." Seth said leaving as well.

"I have a catering job, I'll be back before dinner," she stopped before exiting the door, "Roe, will you be joining us?"

"I don't want to intrude." I said sheepishly with a small hug at my lips.

"That's impossible, you're a Walker." Ryan dismissed my other comment.

"Then I guess I will." I shrugged.

"Good, ask your sister as well," she started to hurry out the door, "Bye, love you."

"Love you, mom." Ryan called, she let the door shut but soon opened it to talk to me once more.

"You too, Roe." She said as she expected me to say something back.

"Oh," I said out of surprise, "love you too, Grace." I said softly, she smiled and left.

Ryan twisted the ring that I had put on my left ring finger as he played with my fingers. He smiled at it and waited for some sort of reaction from me.

"What?" I asked trying to figure out what he was thinking.

"Mr and Mrs Ryan Walker sounds nice, huh?" He smiled at me, I rolled my eyes and gave him a long, passionate, slow kiss. It was much needed.

It could've gone longer, but...

"I'm gonna kill you."

Don't I say stuff like that?

I thought we came to an agreement to give her a break.

All of a sudden Ryan was punched in the face and knocked down.

Shit!

Shit!

"Shit."

Hey, I have a new story out that I'd appreciate you guys to read, and even if you don't read it at least tell some people about it. I feel like 'It' is very popular and it's one of my favorite books and the film was amazing. So it's called 'Stuttering Stud'. I thought that described Bill Denbrough pretty nicely. Anyways yeah. Go check it out and give your girl props cause I haven't don't nothing while I was on some weird hiatus from thus book.

Anyways, I love y'all, your girl is slowly on the come up. Give me book ideas and suggestions. Anyways bye. Don't forget 'Stuttering Stud' by yours truly.