Ch33

"This hurts so bad."

"Well, Roe, I told you not to eat that pepper."

"Can it, Marissa."

We were in Mech-X3 and I was using my BiPAP because I was having difficulties breathing. Well here's the story Sparrow was eating these small spicy peppers and at the bottom of the bag was a big jalapeño pepper. And when I say big I mean this was a big ass pepper. One thing lead to another and the next thing I know, I was b big dare to eat it. It didn't hurt my tastebuds or tongue, it just burned my lungs a bit. But I think the sad part is I want another one.

"You should listen to me more, baby sister." She said cockily as I turned the machine off. This is a big machine too, I made Spyrrow go and get it for me, they were happy to have some time for themselves.

"I will not hesitate to tell Mark about him." I told her pointing my finger at her. This caught the attention of the eldest Walker sibling.

"Who is this 'him' and why don't I know about this person." He said stopping his work on a few pipes from a recent attack.

"I hate you," she said, snarling at me and leaning over the couch," matter a fact..." she paused to sit in front of me on the floor, her boyfriend following suit,"....I should tell Ryan about you know who."

This caught the attention of the rest of my friends,"What, Rochelle has a secret Ryan doesn't know about?" Harris said, the rest of them rounding around. Story time, YouTubers who?

"I have a lot of things I haven't told Ryan." I said as he came up from behind the couch to hop over it and sit next to me. The rest making a circle.

"What?" He said looking at me, "I don't know what you're talking about." I denied the statement.

"Anyways, who is this we're talking about that Marissa knows?" Mark asked, intrigued by the statement I made previously about her.

"Well, why can't we know about Rochelle's person? I'd like to know who this person is and why they have their own story." Ryan butted in.

"We should talk about 'him', can I please tell them, Roe?" Marissa begged,"It's not like I'm gonna tell them about blue eyes." She reasoned.

Blue eyes is Ricky, we made code names for the people we talk about. Harriet and Sparrow knew who that was as well.

"Only if I can tell your story first." I negotiated.

"You both can tell your stories," Spyder said,"but Marissa's story should be told first." Harris spoke up from his place between Harriet and my sister, who slapped his arm.

"Okay, so it all started when I first got adopted, I wasn't allowed to have any human interaction cause I was 'emotionally unstable' so I was excited when Marissa and I first went to summer camp." I paused to check the attention of everyone, especially Mark who was on edge about tho whole thing.

"We got to the camp, so I'm about 12 and Marissa's probably 14, when I tell you I am a sitting duck I mean there is a flock of guys surrounding my sister," I said probably smiling like an idiot and over exaggerating,"but no, there was this one guy who throughout the whole week was obsessed with my sister. He sat with us for every meal, flirted with her, and even held her hand constantly. Even though she was clearly not interested and yelled at him everyday." I stopped to heave a laugh as everyone was giggling, the sense of embarrassing my sister is satisfying.

"He does this throughout the whole week and I kid you not, on Sunday, the day where everyone is leaving, he runs up to our car and plants the biggest, sloppiest, swampiest kiss on her lips. I don't know-" I stop to wipe the tears out of my eyes from laughter,"-what type of fairytale, happily-ever-after hullabaloo he thought this was. Any who, me and Mom are shocked and we both scream at what happens next. Marissa raised her hand all the way behind her and slaps the mess out of this boy like a grown man. I grab her, pulled her back in the car and we sped off."