Ch 27

Ryan has been so sweet to me all day, I mean he is everyday but I'm today has just been a bonus. It's only a couple more minutes until I can officially have a real anniversary with him; I swear school ruins relationships.

It was last period and Spyder and I were doing nothing but having our own conversations. We talked about him and Sparrow, Ryan and I; we even talked about what he thought about our situation, you guys know:"who is Leo and Layla?"

I don't know why I feel so obligated to these people but I do, maybe I feel so connected to them:"Who is Rochelle Williams?", "Who is Mech-X3?"

I don't know, and I don't think Ryan does either. Speaking of, there he goes right now...texting me....in class.

Baby boy: Hey, love.

Hey, Baby boy.

I miss you, I can't wait to get out of here.

Ryan can be the clingiest person sometimes, but I love it. I smiled as I quickly typed a reply.

Just 15minutes then you can live on me all you want.

I hit send. 15 minutes turned into 15 nanoseconds.

Our teacher had turned to television on in our class room; not a very good teacher. All I had to hear was,

"Who is Mech-X3? The recent increase in monster attacks have sky rocketed since the appearance of the menace. Who is behind the monsters? That was the old question, now everyone wants to know: Who is Mech-X3 and is she here to destroy us, help us, or is she just in the way of Mech-X4?"

Not a very good teacher at all.

"Imma riot." I spoke as I turned my head to Spyder. My nostrils flaring in anger.

"Roe, calm down before you lose control of your-", he was cut short, his sentence being interrupted by our computers blowing up and the bell ringing," powers." He finished his previous statement.

"No, I'm fine, I have everything under control." I said through gritted teeth.

I got up as everyone was leaving, I smoothed down my dress and walked out of class, going to my locker and opening it. Ryan was walking down the hall as I was shoving things into my locker.

Our team has regrouped, Spyder and Sparrow on my left, Harris and Harriet next to them making a semicircle and to complete it was Mark and Marissa. We did this everyday.

Spyrow
Harri2 (harri squarred)
Ryelle
And Markissa... how tragic are we.

"Hey, you." Ryan said as he walked up on me, wrapping his arm around my waist to bring me closer. The act was so unexpected that I almost forgot why I was so upset, he brought me closer and used his thumb and index finger to bring my chin closer and kiss me on the lips.

Happiness took over my body," Oh, thank you. What was that for?" I smiled as I spoke, our close proximity apparent and as I laid my hand over his heart.

"What? I can't love up on my girlfriend?" He joked around, chuckling a bit, his needy nature appreciated in my eyes.

"You two are the worst." We heard, our beards snapping towards the voice of Mark.