Ch25

"Happy Anniversary, love." He told me as my fresh eyes opened, his face and smile making my heart flutter.

"Happy Anniversary, baby boy." He pecked my lips and pushed my towards him even further, his smile warming me.

Ryan twisted my hair around a ringlet of hair," you're so pretty." He told me, grinning.

"Thank you." I responded, my voice light, high, and child-like. I smiled and stretched a bit in his arms.

"That was adorable, I can't take it."

"Well you're gonna have to, because as soon as this perfect day is over it just goes back to being bad."

"What do you mean by that?" He asked confused.

"With the robots and our powers, the people from the videos. Everything is," I pursed my lips and took a deep breath," complicated."

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows, and gently placed his lips on my forehead before saying," you worry too much."

"You sure do say that an awful lot." I told him, using my knuckles to gently stroke his face.

"Well, wouldn't you take that as a sign that I am correct?" He stated more than asked, I got up from his bed and grabbed my night bag. I walked in their family washroom to change while I assumed he was clinging in his bed room. When I was looking at my outfit I heard a knock on the door. I wasn't wearing anything special, a fitted red flannel dress, just because it's a special day.

I opened the door to reveal I stunning looking Ryan, complete with a dress dress shirt and black tie. I smiled at how cute my lovely and beautiful boy looked at the moment. He was messing with his poorly done neck tie; he smiled at me when he realized the door was open.

"You look beautiful, pretty girl." He said stepping in and putting his hands on my waist. I giggled and started to undo the knot he created in his tie to do it again.

"I'm not so good at doing those am I?" He asked sheepishly, I just giggled in response as I finished, patting the material flat against his chest. The tie around his knock loosely.

"You look so cute." I whispered cutely stuffing my face in his chest and hugging his torso as his arms draped around my shoulders.

"You should look at yourself." He turned me so I could see myself in the mirror.

"Yeah, but look at us as a unit, they don't know about us, we are slaying the game." I told him as I grabbed our toothbrushes, he was in hysterics laughing as I handed him his toothbrush, making me laugh as well.

"What's so funny?" I asked as I started my daily routine of teeth brushing.

"Why are you talking like that, I've known you for about 7 months and been dating you for 6 and I have never heard you talk like that." He laughed as I was brushing my teeth, I rinsed my mouth.

"I will start talking like that just so that you can't say that you've never heard me talk like that."

"No, don't." He said after he finished rinsing his mouth.

"Calm on, techno-twins, we have to go." Mark suddenly spoke, fast walking past us and down the stairs. We followed him downstairs passing their mom.

"Bye Mom, love you." Mark told his mother, running out the door.

"Later Mom." Ryan kissed his Grace on his way down. Neither of them waiting for her response.

I slowed my jogging speed and stopped in front of Grace," Bye, Ms.Walker, have a nice day." I told her.

"I'll see you in a little while, Roe, love you, baby girl." She told me.

"Thank you, Ms.Walker." I was just about to be out of the door when she stopped me.

"Rochelle?"

"Yes?"

"You can call me Grace."

"Thank you, Grace."

Gracias, mamá

Bro, this was hella short, but yesterday was Valentines Day so... HAPPY BELATED VALENTINES DAY.

You guys should let me know if you wanna see some of the other stories I've been working on. Okay anyways  bye.