"I wanted to surprise you, plus it's content for my vlog"

"Have you been videoing all day?"

I nodded, "wow" he looked at my camera

"You don't like it?"

"I mean I liked your hair as it was"

"So that's a no"

"No I mean you look beautiful either way so"

"God stop how can you be so extremely cute" he kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around my shoulders

"We can't help it!"

Performance. Interview. Photoshoot. Repeat.

That has been my life the past month, it's fun don't get me wrong. But today was something special

I was going to be doing carpool karaoke with James corden.

Dad dropped me off there and they showed me what we would be doing and we were off. It starts with him "calling" me and saying he was late to work and so I agree to come with him. I walk out and get in

"Hey James!"

"Hey Bri!" He smiled as he pulled up onto the road.

"Is it ok if we listen to some music?" I nodded

Feelin Good came on and I smiled as I started singing.

The song ended and he started asking me questions

"So what's it like touring with your dad?"

"It's amazing, I get to see all these new places, perform for so many people"

"You and your dad are really close? Do you two ever get annoyed with each other?"

"Oh yeah all the time, I'm kidding, not really, I mean I have to follow him where ever he goes"

"You probably get asked this all the time but what's it like being his daughter?"

"It's amazing, he's the greatest dad ever, he's my best friend, I tell him literally everything, he's my number one streak on Snapchat!" I said laughing

"He has a Snapchat?"

"I made him get it, he has no clue how to use it, he posted embarrassing videos of me on it, or he sends me a picture of him with the filter"
James laughed and I shook my head

"He does that on Instagram too, he's always posting the most horrible pictures of me"

"And then I see you comment no and then he's like no you're beautiful"

"All the time, it's every time, he does the same thing to Jess, he doesn't understand girl things"

"Your video of him shopping for you was hilarious"

"Ha he didn't know anything about shopping, Jess was there but she couldn't really help him it's was so funny"

"You do a thing on your YouTube with your dad?"

"Oh yeah it's Bri and jay take over whatever city we are in, I don't do it for every city but like New York or London I'll do it, plus since I take forever to edit and post my videos"

He played the radio again and scars to your beautiful came on

"Now you have an acoustic version of this, I have your guitar back there"

I grabbed dads guitar that he gave to me when we got separated. "Now you told me that's your dads guitar?"

"Yeah he gave it to me, uh when we got separated for those seven months"

"I'm sorry"

"It's over now, we good"

I sang the whole song and that's when like I'm gonna lose you came on. "Now the only way to do this is if your dad is here"

"Do we have to?" James laughed and nodded

We stopped and dad got in. "What's up James?!"

"Justin hey man!"

"Babes!"

"Bub!!!"

"That damn nickname" he sighed, James laughed and turned on the song and me and dad jammed out to it.

"Justin what's it like to be a dad?"

"It's the greatest thing in the world, you should try it sometime" he laughed

James shook his head and laughed. "When you getting married?"

"April"

"You nervous?"

"Not right now but when the day comes I will be"

"You should have seen him when he proposed, I've never seen him that nervous"

"Really? He's never nervous for anything"

"It was really funny" dad frowned and smacked my shoulder, I turned around and smacked his leg

"Knock it off"

"You started it"

"Now we have to talk about the Grammys, you two won big, and you embarrassed her didn't you"

"When is he not embarrassing me?" I said rolling my eyes

"Hey stop rolling your eyes"

"Your not even looking at him and he could tell you were rolling your eyes"

"Now you see that we spend way to much time together"

"I don't let her leave my side"

"Sadly" i mumbled

We sang a couple more songs and we left back to our house to pack and get ready to go back on tour.

A/N
Three updates in a row.
Hope you enjoyed!
Please comment and vote!
Thanks!!
Megan