Chapter 69

alright before i start this chapter let me just say that what am i gonna write is not going in order, If you notice a lot of it doesn't go in order so just go along with it. And one last thing I've been writing about Jack and Lola driving to there parents house. I said they were in burbank but now i'm changing it sorry. Soooo now where they really are pennsylvania :) k thanks love you guys.
~~~

I wake up to Jack removing the arm he had wrapped around me. I roll over to see him smiling at me.

"good morning" he says placing a kiss on my lips.

"good morning" I smile back.

"i'm glad we decided to move in together" he continues to smile

"really? why?" I say trying not to let it sound bad

"because" he smirks. "I get to tickle you and annoy you 24-7"

"Oh nope!" I jump out of bed running out of the room.

I run to the living room but he catches up to me throwing me over his shoulder. I laugh as I'm upside down as he looks down.

"hi" he laughs looking down at me.

"put me dooooown" i whine

"nah" he smirks. He goes over to the couch putting me down then sitting next to me.

"what was that for" I laugh small

"you ran away from me" he laughs

"no i don't know where you get that idea from" I say turning my head away from him.

"because you didn't wanna be tickled or annoyed!" he laughs and starts to tickle me.

"noooo!" I say trying not to laugh as I can't help it.

Somehow I end up falling of the couch right onto my back. Jack got silent than I began to laugh.

"I'm sorry" He laughs stepping off the couch laying next to me.

"you're so mean" I laugh sitting up.

"hey!" He says acting offended. "anyway do you know what today is" he says smiling again.

"wait..." I thought so a moment when it hit me.

"Oh WAIT! It's your guys 1 year anniversary!!!" I say smiling really big.

"yep" He says wrapping his arms around me sitting up.

"Aren't you guys throwing that party?" I question.

"yeah." He says getting up.

"how many people will there be?" i ask reaching my hand out as he grabs it pulling me up. He shrugs and walks to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna make...something" he asks stared at the stove then turning around to me.

"ok well don't burn down the apartment and i'm gonna get dressed" I laugh

"ok love you"

"love you too" i say walking off.

Of course I'm gonna dress up nice but for right now I threw on a white t-shirt with leggings and did my hair. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, etc. and left my makeup for later tonight. I put my hair up into a bun so it didn't get in the way. Then I walk back out to the kitchen. I stay silent and see Jack cooking. He steps back for a second. I run over to him and jump on his back.

"Lola!" he says without even having to turn around to see me.

"whoops" I giggle.

"what if i was cooking at that moment and I burnt myself"

"well at least it wasn't the house" I say

"Hey!" he says causing me to laugh.

"but you didn't" I say playing with his hair.

"what if i did"

"but u didn't"

"and if I did?"

"buuut u didn't"

"ugh fine."

"plus I waited for you to step away"

"fine then." he says continuing to cook

"what are we doing today?" I ask kissing his jaw

"uh probably just help decorate and stuff"

"what time?" I ask

"i don't know. Why do many questions this morning" he laughs as I get off his back.

"I don't know. Am i asking a lot?" I laugh getting up on the counter next to him.

"kinda" he says.

"sorry" I laugh grabbing plates from the cabinet and handing them to him. "hey I have a question"

"yeah?" He asks grabbing the plates.

"Do you think there's something going on between Jonah and Alanis?"

"i don't really know. I don't wanna be quick to assume things either since I just met her"

"you can say whatever" I tell him as he turns off the stove.

"I don't know if you want me to tell you" He says awkwardly.
~~~

ok i'm sorry this is really short but i'm working on the next chapter as your reading this so no worries! Next chapter might be some beef with Aspen etc but i love aspen will all my heart so i don't hate her don't hate on me thanks 😂♥️
-ken💗