Chapter 64

"Jasmine!" Zach rushes in to her.

I went to the baby to see what was wrong. I picked her up rocking her and patting her bottom so she could calm down. I walked back out with her still in my arms.

"is she breathing?"

"well yeah" he said throwing his arms up some.

"i have an idea" I go to the kitchen and move the baby so she's in one of my arms. I grab a cup and put water in it and bring it to Zach.

"just splash her, I've seen it wake people up before" I shrug handing it to Zach as he takes it and I hold the baby in both arms again.

He does what I told him and it takes a second but she quickly sits up. She wipes her eyes.

"what happened?" zach grabs a towel and hands it to her.

"you texted us-"

"oh i remember" she began to rub her head.

"why did you pass out?" I sit on the floor with them still rocking Bella as she slowly goes into a deep sleep.

"um somehow a picture of me and the baby got leaked and everyone's assuming stuff but all the stuff they are assuming is true and i don't want that out there yet and if people find out its true I-" I cut her off as she began to talk fast and faster

"breathe" I tell her

"but still I don't understand how..." Zach looks at Jasmine then me.

"her anxiety and it got to overwhelming"

He nods and Zach takes Bella putting her back in the crib. He came back out after a second.

"hey i'll stay here with Jasmine if you wanna go back with the boys" He says as I nod standing up.

"alright" I grab my bag "bye Guys, love you Jasmine" I say walking out the door.

I sit in my car for a second and text Jack.

Princess💗: hey where r u guys?
Baby❤️: still in the mall 🙄
Princess💗: haha i'm on my way back so like stay there a few more minutes
Baby❤️: noooo 😭
Princess💗: You better
Baby❤️: oh we're in the food court btw
~~~~

I get to the mall and go in the food court and look around and hear my name.

"Lola!" I look over and see Jack.

I walk over to the table with the guys sitting down next to Alanis.

"hey ho's" I say

"hey!" Alanis says smiling and I smile back.

"so what happened?" Jack asks

I shake my head indicating i don't wanna talk bout it and he nods sitting back.

"so what are we gonna do? I kinda wanna go home" I say sitting up clearing my throat.

"you ok?" Alanis says and I simply nod.

"you and Jack can go we can call an uber" Daniel says

"you sure?"

"yeah go ahead"

"ok thanks. bye guys" I say standing up as Jack does that same.
~~~~~

We were in the car when something randomly came to mind.

"Jack?" I ask while pulling up to a stop light

"yeah?" he says lightly placing his hand on my thigh

"i'm kinda tired of living with Jasmine"

"what do you mean you've barley been there?" he chuckles.

"like whenever I do the baby usually wakes me up, and I guess....i don't know" I sigh as the light turns green again.

"well, so you wanna move out?" He questions

"no...yes? i don't know...."

"well" he says slightly patting my thigh bring his hand back to him

"i was kinda thinking what would happen if we moved in together" I mumble

"ooh? really?" He asks as he sounds a little excited

"Yeah" I say turning a corner.

"well i mean i'm down" he says smiling.

"well what about the boys..."

"well I could talk about it with them I mean Zach needs to be with Jasmine anyway"

"true" I say arriving to Logan's house

"oh what are we doing here" he chuckles

"why not say hi" I say pulling up turning the car off
~~~~~

We were all out chilling next to the pool when I was walking around the circle of the hot tub next to the pool. (if u know what i'm talking about)

I was looking down to make sure I didn't fall when I was stopped by Jack walking in from of me.

"hi" he laughs "how mad would you be if someone pushed you in?"

"no! Jack Robert Avery! Do not think about it!"

He grabs my hands and I push mine against his trying to push him back. I loose my balance and fall in immediately plugging my noise as the laughter of the guys is filled by water.

I go back up to the surface and move the hair out of my face.

"Jack Robert Avery!" I yell at him as he is back next to Logan as they were laughing.

"sorry!" he yells back laughing

"No you're not!" I say pulling myself out of the pool.

"Here" Logan says throwing me a towel as I catch it.

ooh these boys....

a/n
hehe.
oh btw i'm sick and dying send 911
-ken