Chapter 57

I woke up and rolled over to see Jack still sleeping. It was about 4pm and I wanted him to get some sleep tonight so I woke him up.

He rolled over and groaned sitting up a little "well goodmorning" I say.

When he sat up he began coughing. "can u get me a water" He asked as his voice was a little hoarse. I nod and walk out of my room to see Zach feeling Jasmines stomach. Ok this was the cutest shit ever i was low low key jealous. I minded my own business and grabbed him a water walking back into my room.

I went to my bathroom and opened a medicine cabinet on the side of the wall and grabbed advil. I got two pills and brought it to him.

"are you sick?" I ask placing the pills in his hand.

"i don't know" he asks putting them into his mouth taking a sip of water.

"we are suppose to go to other countries and stuff like in a few days" he says setting his water down on a night stand next to him.

"really? after that?" I ask

"yeah" he rolled his eyes some.

"that's bs you should get a break"

"yeah...well" he shrugs and I sigh.

The rest of the night we watched movies and cuddled.
~~~~~

It was 9am and I woke up to Jack coughing. I roll over and see him propped up with one arm.

"Jack" I say clearing my eyes looking at him again.

"oh i'm sorry" he coughs again "i didn't mean to wake you up"

"it's fine...but your getting worse"

"i know" he says laying on his back. His face was puffy.

I got up and got him water again with more medicine.

"we should go to the doctors" I say sitting at his feet on the bed.

"why i'll be fine" he states trying to get out of it.

"haha nope your going" i tell him

"nooo" he whines.

"i'm actually acting like your mom" I sigh and get up grabbing his arms pulling him up. "Get dressed" He already had on sweatpants so he grabbed a black t-shirt and threw it on.

I got ready really quick and took him there.
~~~~~

We went it they did some stuff only to find out he has a bad cold.

We were walking out of the building and he says "told you"

I laugh some as he coughs "shut up"

(sorry with all the time skips please forgive me haha)

~7 months later-

"Lola!" Jasmine yelled from the living room.

"huh?" I said walking into the room.

"the baby- I- it hurts" She said stuttering on her worlds.

"what do you mean hurts" I say going over to her.

"I don't know how to explain it! oww!" She was breathing heavy.

"but your only 9 months"

"you can have the baby at 9 or 10!" she says.

I get her into the car and we go to the hospital. She was having contractions etc.

I called Zach and had him come up here and after a while only to find out she was just having contractions the baby yet.

(yes that possible my sister just had that happen ahah)

~2 weeks later~

"Lola!" Jasmine yelled. It was the same yell of when she was having contractions....oh great.

"what!" i run to her room and see a puddle of water under her. (i think that's how it goes)

"my water broke" she says panicking.

I got her to the hospital and the hooked her up to stuff and however all that good stuff goes. I went to the waiting room and called Zach telling him to come to the hospital.

After about 20 minutes the elevator dings and it opens revealing Zach and Jack.
(so i'm not boutta go into detail)

Me and Jack waited in the waiting room for about 4 hours. (yeah ik labor is like 24 hour thing but sometimes this can happen so just go with it)

Zach came out crying causing me to immediately think the worse. I got up along with Jack and we ran over to him.

"what happened" I ask nervously

"she's beautiful"

"s-she!?" I stutter. He nods. So the gender reveal was a secret until now and I voted on a girl.

"can we go see her?" Jack asked.

"wait a few" Zach said wiping his eyes.

"congrats" I tell him laughing.

After a few minutes of them cleaning up and everything we go into the room to see Jasmine holding her.

I smile really big walking over to Jasmine. "congrats loser" I say laughing some as Jasmine looks tired.

"Bella Marie Herron" She said smiling small looking as all the energy was drained from her.

"beautiful" I say

"wanna hold her?" she asks

"duh"

-Jacks POV-

Lola carefully picked up the baby and slowly rocked it. Wow, she would be such a good mother.

-Lola's POV-
We left the hospital at about 9pm letting them rest as Zach stayed the night. Me and Jack went back to my place so we could get up and go get them tomorrow.

I plop myself on the couch when we first walk in. "you would be such a good mother" he says

"really?" I ask as he sits down next to me and nods.

"well i mean if your willing to have a kid in the future"

"of course" he says then smirks looking over at me. "Or I mean right now" I laugh back a little.

"maybe not right now but..." he started kissing me passionately and one thing lead to another...

a/n
there yah guys go two 'long' chapters in one night. Goodnight now i have school so...ew. But sorry I could've added other things into this and her pregnancy I just never thought of and i'm mad because i was gonna put something and forgot 🙃
-ken♥️