Chapter 59

-Jack's POV-

Lola was standing at the edge of the pool just giving me another opportunity to pull her in. I swam over to her and wrapped my hand around her ankle pulling her in. When i pulled her in she kinda slipped and it causing her to hit her head. She went under but only thing is she never came back up. The boys saw what happened and panicked.

I swam down to her bringing her back up but she was unconscious.

"what do I do?!" I said worried.

"Calm down give her a few she will wake up" Corbyn said.

"i feel so bad..." I say looking at her. Jonah was sitting next to her

"It's fine you didn't know it would happen" Daniel said.

Corbyn, Daniel, and I sat with our feet in the pool as Jonah sat with Lola. Soon we heard coughing and turned around as Lola coughed up some water slowly sitting up. Jonah moved to her side quickly patting her back.

"what happened?" She said wiping her mouth.

"well jack being the idiot he is-" Corbyn said

"hey!" I interrupted as he looked at me then back to Lola

"-he decided to pull you in again but when u did you hit your head before falling in and went unconscious" He said.

She just had a blank face as she placed her hand behind her head then pulling it back. It had some blood on it. Jonah saw and looked at the back of her head to look.

"just a small cut" he said with a sigh of relief.

I went over and sat next to her. "i'm sorry" I say softly rubbing her back.

"it's ok" she said still holding her head.

"what's wrong?" Daniel asked standing in front of us.

"my head just hurts" she said shaking her head slightly. Daniel walked inside for a second.

-Lola's POV-

Daniel came back out with a bottle of water and aspirin. He handed it to me as I took it handing the bottle back to him as he placed it somewhere.

"Can we just go inside" I say motioning that i was trying to get up.

"sure" They all say. Jack stood up and moved in front of me holding his hands out for me. I placed mine in his as he tighten his grip pulling me up slowly. As i stood up I almost fell over feeling dizzy.

"...i feel really dizzy" I say as Jack holds me from almost falling.

"just go take a nap" Jonah said. I nod and Jack went in his room with me. He gave me one of his oversized shirts as i threw it on then layed in his bed.

"im sorry" he said cuddling up against me.

"it's fine you didn't know it would happen" I say leaning my head back as he gives me a quick kiss and I slowly drift into a sleep.

a/n
here's a short one to top it off for tonight, don't ask for it to be longer please I will tomorrow and stuff so♥️ much love goodnight!!!
-ken
(i get out early tomorrow 😉)