Chapter 1

-Lola's Pov-
I wake up to Logan knocking on my door. "Come in" I say still half asleep. He walks in with the merch cannon loaded and a plate. I immediately pull the covers over my head. He throws the plate at the wall and it shatters then he shoots the merch at me "Buy your merch at LoganPaul.com/shop!!!" and he runs out. "ugh!!!" I got up and ran to where he was. "what the hell" "what?" "go clean that up!!" "no" I go to the closet and grab a broom and the pan thing and gives it to him. "get on it" he walks into my room and starts to clean. I go to the kitchen and grab a bowl and put fruity pebbles in it then the milk, don't worry I'm not one of those people and yeah, i'm 17 but i act like i'm 8. I go over and sit at his desk and start eating. He comes out of my room with all parts of the plates picked up and i start to laugh. "How is adulting" "I don't like it broooo" I finish eating and put the bowl in the sink. "Oh yeah u need to do dishes" "Hey! why cant u do it" "Cause ur an adult" He scoffs then goes over to the sink. I walk into my room and put on a maverick tank top. If i don't Logan gets mad he's so annoying at time I swear. Then i put ripped jeans on with some black boots. Logan comes into my room. "Do u not know what kno-" "You know we are going to meet the why don't we boys today?" "What do u think i'm getting ready for" "Your sassy" "Leave" He walks out and i straighten my hair real quick because my hair is naturally straight but I do it anyway. Logan comes back into my room "Are u ready yettttt!" "Yes! let me grab my phone" "Why do girls take so long to get ready" I grab my phone "because we try to look our best and u really need to knock before u come in"

(at the why don't we boys house)

Logan walks into the house and does his thing with the boys where he pretends to shoot them and they die. I stand to the side looking stupid. The boys get up and they do their boy handshake thing then Logan grabs my arm and pulls me over to them. "This is Lola my little sister, Lola this is Corbyn, Zach Jonah-" "Jack and Daniel. I know" "oh" I giggle a little as they all say hi Lola. "Lets all go sit down and get to know her" "Logan n-" "shhh" he pushes me towards the couch and i sit down. Logan sits next to me and Daniel sits on the other side then Jonah sits next to him and Jack and Corbyn, Jack, and Zah sit on the opposite side facing us. "So Lola" Logan says. "What do u expect me to talk about?!? U made me do this" Then Daniel asks "Do u have any talents. Or any that u know of?" (i'm sorry i'm bad at writing haha) "uh n-" Logan cuts me off "she actually sings decent" "nono i don't" i kept seeing Jack peek over at me a few times. He's cute i'll admit. "Whatever!" Logan says then he yells "Let's to ride in the G Wagonnnnn!!!!" I laugh and get up along with everyone else and we all go to the G Wagon. "I call Shotgun!" Corbyn yells. "How are 5 of us gonna fit in the back" i ask "Just get in y'all are skinny" Logan says. Jonah gets in then Daniel then i do. Zach pushes Jack in front of him smirking. I saw Jack whisper something to Zach. Jack gets in the Zach and he shuts the door. Logan starts the car then Zach asks "Sooo Lola u single?" "Yooo BrO!" logan says "i was just asking calm down" I see jack hit zach but i have no clue how to read guys. "Yeah i'm single cause Logan is hella protective" The guys laugh and then Corbyn asks "so how old are u" "17" I hear Zach whisper to Jack again it's getting irritating and my big mouth had to say something. "If y'all gotta say something tell all of us" all the guys go "ooooo!" "I told u she's sassy!" Logan says as he starts driving. Jack clears his throat "sorry" Zach does the meowww for when girls get sassy. I point to him "yo can we throw him out the car?" "Down girl Downnn!" Logan says. I roll my eyes and go on Instagram. Jack peeks over at my phone "o what's your instagram?" "uh *instagram*" it's quiet for a minute or two then corbyn says "I think u and my girlfriend would get along well" "Then let's meet" I laughs and now we are just driving around for fun.

authors note
hi guys. thanks for reading and i'm gonna start writing again ;) anyway hope u guys enjoyed
~Kenna♥️