Chapter 29

A day passes and it's the day of the TCA's it's 5:00 and me and Logan are rushing to get ready. Oh yeah i forgot to mention something. Well I've been posting more dancing video (lets say she dances like Tessa and posts the kind of videos she does) and I've gained followers and I have more fans so that just meant more people watching the TCA's.

I wore

Me and Logan head out the door to a big SUV that took us there

Me and Logan head out the door to a big SUV that took us there. The boys went but we couldn't hang out till after the awards. We walk the red carpet blah blah blah all that good stuff. Then they played the opening video of Logan and me, it pretty much summed up of what he does in the vlogs.

-Jacks POV-
Me and the guys were sitting in the audience and the opening video came on. "ayooooo good morning Logan wats poppppin!" logan says as he rolls out of bed putting Maverick merch on. He loads the merch cannon walking to Lola's room she was sitting on her phone and Logan shoots her "Logan!" "good morning sis!!!" she rolls her eyes and the camera goes back to Logan as he says hi to Kong and Maverick flys on his shoulder. After that Lola comes out and Logan is hiding in the kitchen. She comes around the corner and Logan breaks a plate causing her to scream. blah blah blah it's over everyone starts clapping. I'm excited to see what Lola looks like. She gets so dressed up for this kind of stuff. She is so nervous so let's see how she does.

A voice comes on echoing through the building welcoming Lola and Logan. Me and the boys cheer super loud as a light shines on them on the middle of the stage. She looked so stunning and had the brightest smile on her face.

"Ayeee!" Logan says as everyone is still screaming and clapping. Soon it dies down and Lola speaks. "Hey Guys!" she says laughing some and everyone starts cheering again.

-Lola's POV-
Everyone becomes silent then I talk "Hey Guys!" I say laughing a little as everyone starts screaming and clapping again. Once it dies down Logan starts to speak.

(i forget how this goes so go with it 😂💀)

"Hey everyone!! so TCA's called us up asking if we would host them this year" "yep" I say as some people yell and stuff. "so here we are!" Logan says smiling. So we start introducing everyone who's performing or up for awards. "we also have some of the hottest collars performing tonight" I state "yes! ..." Logan states who they are. "and here they are!" me and Logan point to the stage as all the cameras go off of us.

-Jack's POV-
The cameras go off of Logan and Lola and they come down near the fans. Lola starts to look around and stuff as Logan takes pictures with some fans. The boys and I are near the front and we try to get her attention. "Lollla!" we yell and whistle. Her eyes start to wander where we are and we wave our arms around like crazy people. Soon her eyes find us and light up. She walks over to us "Lola!" the boys say "hey guys I didn't know you had front row" "well we are special" corbyn says and we all laugh. She looks over at me "you're doing great" I smile causing her to smile and i kiss her quickly.

-Lola's POV-
I give Jack a quick kiss and the boys start talking to me but Logan comes over to me. "Lola we have to go do something" the music starts dying down and Logan pulls on my arm "okay! bye guys" I say as me and Logan kinda run to where ever we had to be.

"Up next!!!" Logan says "for the most hit song of the summer! I say "Unforgettable by French Montana and Swae Lee!" me and Logan say in sync. Then me and Logan go backstage.

Jack💕: Baaaaabe 🤤
Lola👑: no oml stop 💀
Jack💕: hey your dress looks easy to rip off
Lola👑: ok bye 🙃
Jack💕: nooo Lola
Jack💕: princess
Jack💕: love
Lola👑: wat
Jack💕: sowwwwi
Lola👑: 😂♥️
Jack💕: where did you go?
Lola👑: backstage why?
Jack💕: becauseee i wanted you to hang out with me and the guys
Lola👑: Jack im literally hosting the show how tf will i hang out with you and do that 😂💀
Jack💕: ok fine. Buuut will you hang out with me later in the bed tonight 😛
Lola👑: jack....
Jack💕: JaCk...
Lola👑: 🖕🏻
Jack💕: ily
Lola👑: ily2 😂
Jack💕: but fr will youuu
Lola👑: uh i guess
Jack💕: yayyy 😛😛😛
Lola👑: put your tongue away sir 💀
Jack💕: you won't be saying that later tonight 😏😋
Lola👑: imleaving

We surprised people with awards and stuff and did host stuff. After the awards we meet up with the boys.

I was facing Logan and suddenly a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turn my head to see Jacks head resting on my shoulder. He kisses my cheek and I smile "you guys did great" he says lifting his head up. "now let's go eat" Logan says. "yes!" all the boys say. I know i have no choice so we all go.

I grab extra clothes and I spend the night at the boys house.

**sexual content ahead?**

All the boys are tired so they go right to bed so me and Jack go into his room. I walk in first and then he does. He spins me around to face him as he locks his door. "Jack..." "what?" "I think we should stop..." "huh?" "this" "Lola you're confusing me" "fucking every other night" "we aren't-" "it risks me getting pregnant to much" he reaches behind me "no" he opens a drawer and grabs a condom showing it to me "they can rip" i say looking down" he puts it back
giving me a weird look. "Lola are you ok?" "yeah...." "you aren't acting like it" "probably cause last time there was no condom and you didn't pull out and it worried me" "Oh...." clearly he didn't remember "you can take a test" "i will if I start puking in a few days" i walk over to his bed and sit down. He stands where he is kinda zoned out and I look over at him. Annnd I see a bulge in his pants. oops. I laugh at him causing him to zone back in "what?" he looks down "o-oh" he walks over and I grab his hand pulling him on top of me as I lay back on his bed. He smirks and soon enough all our clothes are on the ground. So how he said I wouldn't be telling him to put his tongue away later, well, erm, he was right.

A/N
I'm laughing so hard at the end help 💀💀 anyway i'll probably update in the morning so :))