Chapter 48

Jack plops down from hovering over me breathing heavy. My phone started blowing up out of nowhere and I grab it trying to catch my breath.

Jasmine: COME TO THE KITCHEN OML
Jasmine: LOLA
Jasmine: BITCH

"hang on Jasmine wants me" I tell jack standing up covering my self with my hands the best I could. I throw on a bra and underwear with one of Jacks oversized shirts and put my hair in a messy bun. That was a mistake.

I walk out to the kitchen to see Jasmine there. "finally!" she says. I laugh "what's up" She looks me up and down "did you? no you...did you?" she looks confused. "yes" I mumble quickly talking over my words "so what's up" "I don't know zach wanted me to get snacks and I was bored so i told you to come out here" she says laughing grabbing chips from the cabinet. I go in the fridge and grab a water. I almost fell because my legs were uh yah know.

I walk back into Jacks room. "what did she want" he asks "she was bored and told me to come out there" we were just gonna act like we didn't just fuck like 8 minutes ago. Ok. Cool.

I open the water I got and took a sip and Jack reached for it as I moved it so he couldn't get it. "what no bitch get up and get your own"

"Lolaaa" he whines

"no"

"it came from my fridge!" he says still whining

"it's mine now" I say being stubborn.

"I'm the one who made you need the water"

"what kinda point is that" I say laughing.

"my point. gimme!" i give in and give it to him. I turn to look at my phone for 5 seconds and he gives the water back while i barley have any left.

"that's why i didn't wanna give it to you" I pout as he laughs.
~~~~~~
Me and Jack go on a double date with Jasmine and Zach because why not.

Jack got noodles and Zach wanted some so Jack fed him some. I look at Jasmine.

"I think they are cheating on us with each other" she says laughing.

"agreed" I say laughing and nodding

The boys laughing almost causing noodles to come out of Zachs mouth.

~~~~few days later~~~~

Jasmine and Zach told me to come to the couch so i did. I sat on the table in front of them.

"what's up?" I say a little worried

"Lola..." jasmine says

"yeahhh?" I question

"I haven't got my period in 5 weeks"

"Uh are you stressed or have you been stressed? Any thing to make it late" I ask sitting up straight now.

she shakes her head.

"Have...have you guys?" I point my finger pointing back and forth to them. She nods.

"hmm stay here"

I go to Jacks room to the bathroom. I look through the cabinets under the sink and find a pregnancy test in the box. Don't ask i don't know. There was two so I grab one and bring it out to Jasmine in the wrapper.

I walk up to them and had the test to Jasmine. She goes to the bathroom and does her thing. She comes out after 3 minutes or so.

"what does it say?" Zach panicked.

"you have to wait" I tell him.

I go to the bathroom and watch it as they are sitting on the couch. One line. T-Two lines?

a/n

OH YES CLIFFHANGER BAHAAH
-ken 💕