Chapter 26

Two days pass quickly and I get up at 4am for our flight. Logan was staying home so i took an uber to the boys house. I had a long sleeve shirt on with sweatpants and no makeup, i looked trashy, well that's what happens when u wake a girl up at 4 in the morning.

I walk inside and the boys are getting their suitcases and stuff. After 15 minutes we are heading to the airport.

We get through security and everything and we are boarding the plane. Jack had a window seat and I had the seat next to him and then Zach sat next to me. As we start to take off and get situated me and Jack are super tired and the boys have a lot of energy for some reason. Jack looks at me and I lean into him and he wraps his arm around me and we fall asleep.

We slept the whole flight and Zach wakes us up as everyone starts to get off. I stretch and Jack is still asleep with his head against the window. I give him a peck of the lips and he wakes up "good morning sleepy head" I smile at him. Zach gets the luggage almost causing one to fall on him and we get off.

We go find our hotel because we are staying here for 3 days. We arrive and me and jack have our own room, zach and daniel have their own room, then it's jonah and corbyn and we are all right next to each other. The boys have stuff to do so I meet up with Christina and we hang out all day.

It's about 8 and I open the door to me and Jacks room. I walk in some shutting the door and locking it. I see Jack sitting on the bed singing 'say you won't let go' and he stops when he looks up to see me standing in front of him "hi" I say giggling. He stands up smiling at me and gives me a kiss "where were you?" "with Christina" i say going to a dresser thing we have and setting a bag down I had because me and Christina went shopping. Jack looks at the bag "Victoria Secret?" he questions trying to sound innocent. "I mean it's not written across the bag" i say sarcastically. "but yes VS" i say laughing. "ooh" he smirks looking at the bag then back at me. I laugh "i'm going-" "o sorry cant hear you, you have to much clothing on" I roll my eyes playfully "we aren't doing this again" he laughs "what i was saying was in going to take a shower. It was that time of the month for me so i decided to do something 'mean' to Jack.

I take the bag in the bathroom with me and take a shower then put what i bought on. I peek my head out the door of the bathroom. "fashion show?" i question jack. He puts his phone down to focus his attention on me. I walk out and he looks me up and down. I walk closer to the bed and he pulls me on the bed laughing "what are you trying to do to me" I shrug and he starts to kiss me which turns into a make out. perfect. He puts his hand on the waistband of my underwear and I grab his wrist. He gives me a confused look and I smile "that sucks to be you" "what?" he asks confused "it's that time of the month" I smirk "what! why would you do that to me?!" "cause I can" We hear a knock at the door followed with a voice "It's daniel" I hop inside the bathroom "come in" Jack says. I change into the pajamas I had and walk back out. "Hey dani" I say sitting next to Jack on the bed "just saying goodnight" he says smiling "goodnight" we say and dani goes to the boys room next to us.

"so about your whole fashion show" Jack says "i'm gonna go to the bathroom" I laugh. I sit on my bed scrolling through IG like usually. I hear Jack in the bathroom and was tempted to take a video but i didn't. Then I get a text.

Logan: goodnight hope your safe
Lola: where's my brother
Logan: huh?
Lola: you've never said that too me
Logan: because you've never been away from me
Lola: right ♥️ gn
Logan: gn lil sis

So maybe me and Logans 'relationship' is healing itself through the ups and downs it had.
Jack comes out after a while and I hold me arms out "cmere i wanna cuddle" "ok ok" he says smiling. We watch TV for an hour or so and I fall asleep in his arms.

a/n
this is kinda short but it's 4am so goodnight :) 💕
-ken