Chapter 33

The plane landed and I was so tired and forgot to text Jack. When I get off the plane I see my mom and go to her. She hugs me but i don't do anything "Hi honey" "hi mom..." I sigh "what's wrong?" "mom you took me away from the things that make me happy, you know I hate school cause i get bullied" she stays silent and then we walk to the car in silence.

We arrive home and I go upstairs to me and the guys old rooms. I peek in Jakes and Logans, I miss this last i was here was like when I was 15. Yeah not that long ago but I still miss it. Then i go in my room. It was pink with some butterfly stickers, surprised i never changed it.

I go to bed at 1 am cause the flight came in late and I have to get used to the time zone.

I wake up to like 50 messages and 15 missed calls from Jack.

Lola👑: i'm sorry i was tired and forgot

-Jack's POV-
I stayed up all night texting Lola because she never texted me. She was scaring me and I was so worried. Soon enough my phone buzzes
Lola👑: i'm sorry i was tired and forgot
Jack💕: you scared me so bad
Lola👑: i'm sorry
Jack💕: it's ok, anyway how's it going
Lola👑: I gotta go i'm going to enroll back in the school 🙄
Jack💕: good luck ❤️ love you
Lola👑: ily2

-Lola's POV-
I put my phone down and got ready.

After enrolling back in the school and everything i start in a few days and soon enough it's 9 pm and j decide to go live on instagram.

wdw fan accounts joined along with logan, jake and others
@loganpaul joined
@jackaverymusic joined
@jakepaul joined

I was rambling away not paying attention and l looked back up to see that they joined.

@loganpaul
hey Lola

@jackaverymusic
hi babe ❤️

@jakepaul
HEY LIL SIS

"what are you guys doing here" I say laughing

@loganpaul
can we not say hi?!

@jakepaul
^
"you can stay on" I say laughing

Then i start getting comments spamming for me to sing

@jackaverymusic
yes sing!!!

"Jack shut up" I say laughing jake and logan get off and do their own thing

@jackaverymusic
no sing!!!

@jackaverymusic
sing!

@jackaverymusic
sing!

"ok i'll sing"

I sing a short song and answer questions then go to bed after a while.

-skip a few months-
me and my old friends from middle school hung out every night and they held back so they where still in high school.

But i was still being bullied his name was as Jason, brother of my old bully.

Today just got really bad and i wanted to go to my real home, i wanted to be in Jack's arms again. It was almost christmas break and i was gonna see if i could visit jack and the guys. I was scrolling through social media since it was Friday night and I had nothing else better to do. Then i got a text from Jack.

Jack💕: hey baby
Lola👑: hi
Jack💕: wyd :)
Lola👑: sitting on my bed
Jack💕: miss you
Lola👑 miss you too
Jack💕: how's school

I ignored that message cause ofc i didn't wanna talk about it.

Jack💕: ok i'm sorry
Jack💕: you've been acting different is everything ok?
Lola👑: really?
Jack💕: what?
Lola👑: is everything ok?
Jack💕: ...?
Lola👑: i'm being bullied, i'm away from the things that make me happy, everything is just shit
Jack💕: wait you are getting bullied?
Lola👑: uh

-skip a week to Christmas break-
I was ready for the day even though I wasn't doing anything and i was sitting in the kitchen on my phone when the doorbell rings. I go up to get it. I open the door to reveal Jack standing there smiling. I jump in his arms and my hands wrap around his neck. "hi babe" he says laughing some. He put my down and kissed me "how did you get a flight?" "what do you mean" "cause the snow and stuff" "oh...." out of nowhere Logan and Jake jump out "magic!!!" I run into a hug with both of them.

Everyone comes inside and Jack wanted to see my old room so we went upstairs. "it's very babyish" I say walking into it. He walks in behind me and chuckles "how old were you" "13 then i didn't feel like changing it at 15" Jack smirks and starts running downstairs. I don't know what he is doing but I run after him, he goes where my mom and the boys are sitting. "we should look at baby pictures of Lola" he says to my mom laughing. "yeah!" Jake and Logan say laughing. I actually didn't mind because this is the one of stuff that jake and logan put their cameras down for....family time. It might now be all the family but it's what we got for right now. I sit down next to my mom and Jack sits on the other sit and Jake and Logan stand above us looking down at them. She opens the photo album and first picture was me butt naked in the bathtub with Jake. We didn't know anything at the time so this was normal. Second photo was me in a disney princes costume "mom why did you let me dress like this" i say laughing "because you loved dress up!" I shake my head and laugh. We got through the album and surprisingly i didn't puke, thank god there were some of Jake and Logan.

Me and Jack decided to go on a walk because why not. We were walking at a park not to far from my house.We were holding hands and all of a sudden I see Jason, great. I losen my grip on Jack's hand some and start to walk faster. "what's wrong" "uh nothing, nothing" I was ahead of him now and wasn't holding his hand anymore so he grabs my hand to pull me back to him "what" he says I don't respond cause I had my eye on Jason. He saw me and started to walk over here. I tried to get Jack to leave but he wouldn't because he wanted to know what I was flipping out about.

"hey Lola" Jason says approaching us smirking "what do you want?" I say panicking "who's this?" Jack asks looking at me then back at Jason "Jason, how bout you" "jack....." he says "wait Lola, is he" Jason went to throw a punch at Jack but he somehow dodged it. Jack realized that he was my bully, I told him his name and I think he remembered. Jack successfully hit Jason which made him more angry and yeahhh so it kept going on and I tried to stop it by stepping in the middle. No that's stupid, i'm stupid. Jason ends up punching me in the face which caused me to fall to the ground as I held the side of my face where he hit me. Jack looked at him wanting to punching him again but he didn't knowing it would make stuff worse. Jason scoffs and looks down at me "stupid bitch" He walked away and Jack pulls my hand away from my face and I look at my hand to see blood. Jack goes to touch my face to look at it "ow" I say pushing his hand away putting mine back up "sorry" he says.

A/N
where y'all expecting that? 😂
-ken❤️