Chapter 8

I wake up to jack playing with my hair. I roll over to face him "good morning" "good morning" he smiles and pecks me on the lips and i smile. We get up and take turns changing, he wears his long yellow sleeve shirt and black jeans with black shoes like usual. I wore a grey tank top body suit with light blue jeans with adidas. "u look cute" he said "u too" i say laughing. I go and do my makeup and hair then i join the boys for breakfast. After breakfast Logan pulls me away from the boys "wanna get u a car?" "wh-what?!?" "yeah u have ur license u just need a car" "OH MY GOD LOGAN I LOVE U SO MUCH" he laughs and then we go out to the kitchen but i run to the door to leave "LOOOOGAN CMON" "what's going on?" the boys laugh "IM GETTING A MOTHERFUCKING CAR. oops sorry" The boys get up "we are going withhh" I run out the door and jump into the passengers seat and they all get in the back. We drive to the dealer ship and then we walk in and the boys look around as me and Logan talk about stuff. After a few minutes of talking we go look at cars I immediately had my eyes on a black jeep. then blah blah blah logan does all that and we put it under my name and then we end up buying it. They give me the keys and i hug logan "thank you omfg!" We go out to it "ok who's riding with me?" "meeeee" jack says "mkay you guys can go with logan" me and jack get in and i start it and examine what's in it and all that. Then i follow Logan to the house and on the way there Jack puts his hand on my thigh and i glance down at his hand then put my eyes back on the road. We get home and start talking about what else to do "the beach!" i say "yeahhh!" all the guys say "ok" i go grab a bathing suit and go in the bathroom to change while jack changes in the room. We all meet back up in the living room and me and jack and daniel go in my car and jonah, zach, and corbyn go with logan. After 30 minutes we arrive and get out with the towels and all then we get a spot on the beach and i put a towel down and so does jack. We grab each other's hands and walk into the water. We sit where the water washes up and i see corbyn with a girl. "jack" I point to them "who's that?" "oh i guess christina came" "oh" "wanna go in the water?" we look at the guys "i mean we are the only ones who aren't" we laugh then go into the water and i go up to my chest and jack stays with me. I'm so afraid of sharks so i don't go that deep. We go over to the guys and Christina so i can meet her. "oh is this Lola?" she says "yeah" i say "nice to meet u i'm Christiana" i smile "nice to meet u too" "yayyy i don't have to go shopping with her" corbyn says and we all laugh.

(skip)
The sun is setting and me and jack are sitting on the towel up on the sand. Well i'm sitting there jack fell asleep. I wake him up "hey get up" i laugh "look at the sunset" he rubs his eyes and looks up at the sky. It's an orange mixed with pink. "woah it's beautiful but not as beautiful as u" "wowww" i said laughing. I grab my phone and post it on snapchat. Then we take some photos and stuff and go back over to logan and the guys. "ready?" i say "yeah" they all grab their stuff and we head home.

I get out the shower and was changing and Jack came in "Lola- oh sorry!" he closes the door and i finish putting on my shirt "it's fine i just had to put my shirt on" i laugh and he comes back in. His face is red and i laugh "what?" he says "ur face is red" it's gets even more red, he's so adorable "wanna watch netflix tonight?" "sure" he says. Then we turn it on and watch it for a few hours and we fall asleep.

It's about 5 in the morning and I wake up to no one in the bed. I throw on my slides and walk out trying to find Jack. I look outside from the kitchen and see him sitting on the porch, I go outside. "hey" i say "what are u doing?" Jack asks "I woke up and u weren't there and I was looking for u, what wrong?" he sighs "nothing I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep." "well since i'm up wanna go on a walk?" "sure" he says. We walk up to the top of a hill or mountain whatever u wanna call it, it looks over all of LA. We sit at the top and look over the city, it's so beautiful. "ok so tomorrow....or i mean today" jack says and i laugh "what" "wanna look for houses or something" I laugh and raise a brow at him "ooh so u want me out?" "n-no i didn't mean that" "calm down i was kidding and ok i mean we have nothing else better to do"

It's about 6 now and the sun is coming up, we watch it for a few. I shiver getting cold because i'm only in short shorts and a tank top. Jack gives me his hoodie and I blush a little, I still have to get used to the fact we are dating. "You so cute when u blush" I laugh and kiss him. He stands up and holds his hand out for me to grab it and i stand up.  We start to head back home and there are cops outside their house. Me and Jack exchanged confused looks. We walk into the house and everyone yells "Lola! Jack!" and they run to us. "uh hi?" i say "why are the cops here?" Jack asks "we didn't know where u were!" Logan says pissed off at me. "Sorry?" i say "we had the cops on u!" "I can see thank you i'm not blind but why are you guys up so early?" "we have to go do some stuff in the studio" Zach says "oh right" Jack says. "And u and me are going to go look for houses" Logan says "so go get ready and next time when u go somewhere have ur phone on u" he pushes me towards the room and i hit him for pushing me.

authors note
sorry for not updating school has been in the way and i haven't been feeling good but i have some ideas so 😋
~Kenna♥️