Chapter 34

(Trigger warning don't read if you're not comfortable with it)

Me and Jack walk in the front door and the boys were in the living room and looked at us. They bounced up from there seats walking to us "oh my god what happened" Logan says taking me from Jack. "I-" Jake cuts Jack off looking at me then at Jacks hands "you hit her!" "no I didn't i swear" Logan takes me to the bathroom to clean off my face. "what happened Lola" He says grabbing stuff to wipe off the blood and stuff "Jason, remember the kid who used to bully me?" "yeah" he says looking for stuff in the cabinets "well Jason is his brother and he bully's me and we saw him and somehow a fight went down" "right but how did you get hit" he says pouring something on a cotton pad thing. "I stepped in the middle to try and stop it" "lola..." "yeah I know it was stupid you don't have to tell me" " I wa-" "Jason already did" "Lola you should tell mom about this stuff"  "I did yet i'm still going to that stupid school!" He sighs and starts cleaning off my face. Jack walks into the bathroom "your brother wants to kill me" he says to me and Logan "it's fine I know you wouldn't hit her" Logan says as he continues to clean off my face, jack sighs and walks back out. It burns then Logan throws away the stuff. I look in the mirror to see a small cut. "it's not that bad" Logan says putting the stuff back.

We walk back to the living room and Jake has Jack pinned to the floor gripping the front of his shirt with his other hand into a fist looking like he's about to punch him. I roll my eyes "get off him" Jake and Jack looks over "he hit you!" Jake says looking back at Jack. Jack looks at me and Logan mouthing 'help me' "No he didn't!" "you have a cut on your face and his knuckles are red" I shake my head and Logan goes to him and pulls him off of Jack. "stupid" Logan mumbles. Jack then comes over to me and looks at my cut "what?" "nothing" he says looking away.

We watch TV with the boys for a while and apparently Jack is staying the week with us so that's something. We go to my room and I turn on the TV I had Jack went to the bathroom so I kinda just sat on my bed and looked around thinking about when I was in middle school. Then Jack comes back in "hey" I snap back into reality "sup" "what's wrong?" "nothing" "alright" he plops on the bed making my bounce a little. I yawn and lay next to him. "so" he says as we stare at the ceiling "i don't know" "well it's been a few months" "no!" I say laughing some and he sighs laughing. We talked about something and I ended up falling asleep.

I wake up and Jack isn't next to me anymore. I get into a long sleeve maroon body suit with jeans and do my makeup then go downstairs. I see Jack and my mom in the kitchen and Jake and Logan watching TV. "Lola can you grab the mail?" my mom asks. I nod and go outside. I grab the mail and start to head back up the driveway when Logan and Jake pop outta no where and start throwing snowballs at me. After throwing a few they start to go inside and I wipe of the snow and run after them. I start hitting them on the head with the mail "what the hell" "weLL somoneES on Their PeroId" Logan says being stupid "Yeah I am!" I hit him one last time harder. "Ow!" "Logan leave her alone" my mom says "What! she's the one hitting me!" he says pointing to me "Lola stop" she says looking at me. I go over to the kitchen where Jack and my mom were. I sit on a little bar thing that's next to the sink and the main counter. I set the mail on it "thanks" my mom says "mhm" I pull out my phone and i had 100+ ig notifications. I go on it and see bunch of comments saying "slut" or "hoe" I give my phone a weird look and continue to scroll through stuff and see a photo i'm tagged in. It's a nude of me, it's not even me it's an edit and it does look real, and the account is jasons. My mom looks at me "you ok sweetie?" I smile covering up my confused look. "yeah" I say setting my phone down and going to the downstairs bathroom.

-Jacks POV-
Lola never runs off like that, I go on IG and go under her tagged posts, there were nudes but they weren't hers and there were comments of her saying 'slut' or 'hoe'. "excuse me" I say to Pam because I was helping her cook. I go down the hallway to the bathroom and hear faint crying. I run down to the bathroom and knock on the door. "Lola its jack" "what" she says sniffling "let me in" I say trying to open the door but she continues to cry. I reach up on top of the door frame to try and find that key thing and I grab it. I open the door and see her holding a small blade "woah!" I say grabbing it out of her hand setting it away from her. "Lola why were you holding that" I shut the door in case someone walked around the corner "I'm not good enough for anyone" she says coughing cause she's been crying so much "Lola you know better than to listen to them" she cries into my chest as I play with her hair because I heard it calms girls down but I don't really know. She starts to catch her breath after a while and sits back up. "Lola will you answer my question now?" She nods "why were you holding that" "they said to kill myself" hearing that come from her mouth almost broke me, she thinks she's not good for anyone so she thinks to kill herself, I can't let her continue going to school are these people are getting into her head. I grab the blade thing and go to the kitchen to her mom.

"Pam" "yeah?" She says turning around stopping what she was doing. I hold up the blade "something went around social media and Lola had this in the bathroom with her" "wait what? What do you mean" "they told her to kill herself" I told her what happened and tried to convince her to take Lola out of the school. Her mom goes to the bathroom and I throw the blade away.

A little while after Lola and her mom come back out and comes and sits next to me. She leans her head onto my shoulder "so what happened" I whispered "I'm gonna do online" "yes!" I say still whispering "but I still have to stay here" I sigh but atleast she doesn't have to deal with them.

A/N
So as you can tell I had no ideas