Chapter 41

Jack gets in the drivers seat and I get in the passengers. He puts the key in and starts the car. He puts it in reverse and slowly backs up and then stops.

"why did I think I was gonna let you drive your gonna crash get out" I say laughing. He goes to the other side and I climb over to the drivers.

We get there after about an hour drive. We get in after 30 minutes.

We get into the park and ate a little something and started walking.

"roller coaster time!!" he says pointing to the biggest roller coaster "do you want me to puke on you?" "you're not gonna" he says grabbing my wrist pulling me on to the line.

We get up to the rows and we get 2nd row.

After 3 minutes the ride is over and we walk out "that's was fun" I say "yeah considering you screamed the whole time" Jack says laughing a little "what am i suppose to do" I say laughing. Jack shrugs "wanna go to the ferris wheel" "sure" I say grabbing his hand running over to it.

We stand in line so a little then get on. I sat across from Jack and we both kinda just stared at each other smiling for 3 minutes until his phone buzzing broke the silence.

"who's that" I say as he glances down at his phone. He shrugs "i don't know" "what did it say?" I go to grab his phone "no it's nothing" he slides his phone under his leg. To be honest that was sketchy and I don't know what to do.

Blah blah blah it's about 8 now and we are heading out of the park. I drop Jack off and I get home at about 10pm.

~~~

I wake up and do my morning routine, I straighten my hair then pick out my outfit. I throw on a baby blue croptop and high waisted jeans with some converse. I decide to go to the boys and see if they wanna do something for the day.

I walk into the house looking at my phone. Once I walk a few steps in I lock it putting it in my pocket. I only look up to see Jack and Ally kissing or I mean looked like a fucking make out to me.

-Jack's POV-
Ally leaned in for a kiss and I guess i've always had a small crush on her from the day we've met. I knew it was wrong and I tried to stop myself but I leaned in.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice "you told me I didn't have to worry" I quickly pull back and look up to see Lola. A tear rolled down her face taking some makeup with it as it fell to the floor. I watched her heart shatter, I didn't know what to do, she would never forgive me.

I quickly got up and grabbed her arm pulling her back so she didn't walk out the door. Suddenly my cheek was stinging only to realize Lola just slapped me. I let go of her arm and held my cheek. "take him" she said looking at ally slamming the door.

-Lola's POV-
I ran to my car and sat in it locking it in case Jack came out. I just sat their and cried holding my head in my hands. I sat there for about 15 minutes and there was a small knock on my window. I take a deep breath from crying and look up to see Dani. I open my door and he sees me "Lola! what's wrong" he asks as I stand up from the car. I struggle to get words out and he hugs me.

Dani has always been there and I couldn't thank him enough. After he held me for a few minutes as he calmed me down he asked again. "what's wrong" he asked holding me out in front of him rubbing my back. "I walked in to see if you guys wanted to do something today" He nods as I take a deep shaky breath "only to walk in and see Jack and Ally kissing or what looked like a make out" His eyes suddenly changed and he started to walk inside "dani....you're gonna make stuff worse please don't..." oh too late he was already in side.

I left not wanting to know what happened. I was sitting in my bed at home and texted Jasmine to come over.

After a little bit the doorbell rang and I went and got it. "Lo-Lola?! what's wrong" she says walking into the house pulling me to the couch. "Jack uh..." "what" she says as we sit on the couch. She's holding my hands in hers and i'm looking down to my lap. "we broke up" "aga-I mean wow why?" "i walked in their house to see if the boys wanted to do something today" "yeah" she says motioning for my to continue and I sniffle. "then he was kissing his best friend he's been friends with for a while...well I mean maybe more than that" she sighs and hugs me causing me to cry more.

After a while of sitting on the couch Jasmine says "do u have ice cream?" "yeah why?" I say looking up at her. She smirks and goes to the kitchen. I give her a confused look and follow her. She goes in the freezer to find it, she's like my sister now so i guess we technically share the house. No one is home, Logan went to go look at something with Brendan, Evan went somewhere and Lydia was at home. Her home. She grabs vanilla ice cream and two spoons and makes her way to my room while I follow her. She walks in and I walk in behind her closing my door.

We binge watch Netflix and it's been an hour in watching about 2 episodes of one show and i don't even know what it's called and my phone buzzes

                                these people
Corbyn: HEYY
Jonah: sup
Zach: aye
Corbyn: where's dani?
Zach: where's jack?

I looked down at my phone and Jasmine looks over licking the ice cream off her spoon. "who's that?" i shake my head "a groupchat" she nods look back at the TV. Jasmine would kill anyone so I have to be careful but at the same time, who would I hurt? 😏

a/n
O BITCH YES (omg this is like my new saying help me)
-ken❤️