Chapter 24

I wake up early this morning because Logan wanted to go to the beach really early to get some good photos. I get a few photos and so does he then he starts vlogging. I was standing near the water and was on my phone. He becomes really quiet and comes up behind me. "heyy Lola" I look at the camera then back at him "uh hi" He snatches my phone outta my hand and holds it over the water "nonono" I say he pretends to drop it "LoGaNN!" he throws it at me and I surprisingly catch it "I don't like you"

We decide to go over to the boys house Logan pulls me and Zach aside. "guys i need good vlog content" "uh ok?" I say "what are we suppose to do about it?" Zach asks. Logan smirks looking over at the camera then back at us "soooo will u guys do a cheating prank on Jack" "yeah sure" me and Zach both say. "wOw That was easy" Logan says. We talk about what we are gonna do. We go upstairs into Zach's room and Logan said he will somehow get him in there. Me and Zach sit in the bed and giggle and stuff because we don't know when he is gonna walk in. I can't believe we are doing this.

The door opens to reveal Jack and me and Zach's eyes widen. "WHat is this!!!" He says. "bro it's not what it looks like"  "Are you serious?!?" He raises his voice. Logan comes around the corner vlogging it but we have a camera hiding in the room. "Jack-" "Lola what the hell!!!" Jack walks over to Zach and pulls him off the bed by his arm, Zach runs and Jack runs after him "You're Dead!!!!" Jack yells. I get up quickly and grab the camera and run to them. "Baby!" I say running out of the room. "It's a prank! It's a prank!" I was scared to know what Jack would've done. I run down the stairs "Look! Look! It's a prank! see the camera!" Zach says as Jack is over him pinning him to the floor looking like he's about to punch him. Logan comes behind me with his camera and Jack stands up. I set the camera I had down and go over to them. I go to hug Jack "im sorrrry" I say laughing. He pushes me away laughing. Zach gets up "I fell down the stairs" "Because I may or may not of pushed you" Jack says and We all laugh. Logan does some more vlogging and we all sit down at the couch.

"are u actually mad?" I question Jack laughing "Welllll kinda! That thing with u and daniel-" I look down and he sees it "nevermind" I sigh and pulls me into a hug "i'm still sorry for that" I ignore him "that's not the topic uhhh what should we do today" i say like nothing happened.

Corbyn walks in "movies!" "what movie?" i question sitting back up. "It!" he says smiling "bitchwhat" "cmon Lola" Jack says laughing "i don't like clowns" i whine. The rest of the boys come out and we end up going to see the movie.

We walk into the theater and the boys got popcorn but I didn't get anything. I sit in between Jack and Corbyn. The beginning of the movie was starting and Corbyn decided to be an asshole. He grabs my shoulders and yells "rawr" in an attempt to scare me and it works. I jump and look at him slapping his arm "what the hell!" I whisper yell. Jack and everyone else laughs.

The movie finished and I got scared many times. We all walk out and me and Jack decide to go hang out at my house for a few hours.

It's about 6 and me and Jack were sitting on my bed on our phones and I get a text message. I sit up from laying down.

Elizabeth: Hey Lola :)

Lola: oh hey :)

Elizabeth: since we haven't seen each other in a while there is a party me and some others are throwing, care to join?

Lola: duh, can I bring someone?

Elizabeth: yeah we want as many people as possible

Lola: alright cya WAIT what time and whats the address

Elizabeth: Ill pick u up a 8

Lola: *her address*

So Elizabeth...she was my best friend through high school she is also a troublemaker so lets see how this goes.

"Up to go to a party?" "why not" Jack says and I laugh "ok we have two hours to get ready" he looks down at his outfit and back to me. "I have nothing else" I laugh "right, you look fine anyway" I start to get ready.

 "I have nothing else" I laugh "right, you look fine anyway" I start to get ready

I wear that, straighten my hair, and put on a simple makeup look. I walk back over to Jack "woah" I smile at him "who are you trying to impress" he asks walking closer to me "hmmm" i think. He scoots closer and I giggle a little "you" I say and he kisses me.

It's about 7:50 and we tell Logan where we are going and after about 30 minutes Elizabeth picks us up. I get in the front with her and Jack gets in the back.

"ooh who's this cutie" "really.." "what!?" she asks driving off "he's my boyfriend" I roll my eyes and laugh. "oops" she laughs. I introduce them to each other and me and Liz talk about everything we missed about each other. I hope she doesn't turn out like Nikki...

We arrive and walk in. Liz immediately pulls us upstairs and there are two boys along with two girls in a circle. "uh what's this" I question. "Truth or Dare!" she laughs. We all join the circle and Introduce ourselves. One of the girls speak up "Hi I'm Gaby" she smiles. I exchange smiles with her and the other girl introduces her self as Jasmine and the boys are David and Kyle.

As we were about to begin the game someone comes in where we were. "Jack! Lola!" I turn around.

(Alright I like Aspen but this is just to make the story interesting)

I see Aspen. I smile to be nice, I've never been fond of aspen, I feel like she has a crush on Jack. She squeezes herself in between Jack and Kyle. "Mind if I join?" "s-" i interrupt Liz "Looks like you already did"

"so David truth or dare" she smirks "truth" "pussy" she says under her breath. "ever had a threesome?" she asks still smirking "what!?" no" we all laugh. Kyle asks gaby then gaby goes to Jack. "truth or dare?" she asks "dare" he replies. "I dare you to kiss her" she points to aspen. The smile i had faded. "uh I can't do that" he says and Aspen frowns. "what why" gaby asks "cause I'm dating Lola" he looks at me. Out of nowhere Aspen kisses him. "what the h-" Jack says but I interrupt him "do you not understand what dating is?" I ask with a raised brow. "it was a dare calm down" she says all innocent. I roll my eyes and it goes back to Liz she has a big smirk on her face and I can't begin to think of what she is planning. "Lola...I dare you AND Jack to go do 7 minutes in heaven" "what the fuc-" "don't be chicken" she says cutting me off.

AUTHORS NOTE

hey guyssss im back, i lost power all that good stuff but im back!