Chapter 38

After 4 hours in the mall we all start heading our. "did u take an uber?" I ask looking at Jack "yeah" "ok" "shotgun!" jasmine yells. "ugh" Gaby says as we all laugh.

We all get in the car and Jasmine turns on the radio. I was driving on a busy street and someone pulled out in front of me causing me to slam on breaks which caused everyone to gasp "what the hell" gaby says "why did u do that" "because someone pulled out in front of me what do u expect me to do?" "sorrrry gimme the aux" I hand it to her. I hear the beginning of the song and know what it is. Jasmine had her hand over the volume thing so i cant do anything. "hump me fuck me daddy better make me choke" (yall fake if u don't know that) "GABY! turn it off" Jack is laughing. "lick lick lick lick" then i yell over it "I DONT WANNA EAT YOUR DICK SO TURN THIS SHIT OFF" "that's the first" Jack mumbles "WHAT!" Jasmine and Gaby say looking at me "omg jack keep your mouth shut" gaby turns off the music and says "jack and lola sitting in a tree F U C K I N G-" "do u wanna walk home?" "FIRST COMES A BABY CAUSE LOLA IS A HO" "GABY!" "IM KIDDING!" she says laughing causing me too. I drop them off and now we have a 30 minute drive home.

Jacks opens the door and sits in the front seat "they are something" "yeah..." I start driving again and Jack puts his hand on my thigh and is on his phone in the other. I remember what happened last two times he put his hand there. I ignore it again.

We get home and Logan throws plates when we walk in causing me to scream as Jack pulls me into him. Logan laughs "EvERYtIme" "we are bored" "do u remember when we went to the trampoline park" Jack says "oooh yeah" "wanna go there" Logan asks "i don't care" Jack says and they both look at me "But i don't wanna go anywhere" "well u just said u were bored" Logan says.

Me and Jack were hanging out on my bed and I randomly came up with an idea "we should go to Hawaii" Jack laughs "where did that come from?" I shrug setting my phone down. "u me gaby and jasmine?" "sounds fun" I smile at him "but where r we gonna get the money from?" I smirk and we go to Logan out in the living room "looooogan" I say sitting next to him "what's up" "you should get tickets for me jack gaby and jasmine to go to Hawaii" "ok" "woooow that was simple" Jack says laughing. Logan goes on his computer and go and stand by him. "BUT" Logan says looking over at me before buying the tickets. "i'm going" he adds an extra ticket. "you know what i'm not gonna complain" me and Jack laugh then we go back in my room. I grab my phone and text gaby and Jasmine.

hoes💁🏻
Lola: hey bitches we are going to Hawaii
Gaby: WAHT?
Jasmine: SRSLY?
Lola: yeah
Gaby: when?
Lola: TOMORODIEOWOWOW
Gaby: PACKING
Jasmine: SAME WAIR WHAT TIME
Lola: 7 am :)
Gaby: ugh
Lola: GO PACK

I pack a bag and me and Jack run over to his house and he packs a bag and brings it back. ooh the random things I come up with.

Me and Jack fall asleep at 12pm so we could get some sleep.

I soon wake up to being shaken lightly "lola" Jack whispers. I roll onto my back rubbing my eyes "goood morning princess" he says smiling "good morning, what time is it?" I say in my scratchy morning voice. "3" "ugh" I get up and steal one of Jacks hoodies throwing it on. "hey!" he says laughing "huh" "my hoodie" I shrug and grab my duffle bag.

We go to the car and Logan gets in the drivers seat and me and Jack get in the back. We drive to the girls houses and Gaby say in the front and Jasmine sat next to and Jack was on the other side of me. We all said hi then I layed my head on Jacks shoulder and he put his head on mine and wrapped his arm around me. Soon enough we fall asleep.

I woke up to Jasmine elbowing my in the arm. "GET UP" I sit up causing jack to move his arm and wake up. "we are almost there" I run my eyes "and look what I took" she shows me a picture of me and Jack sleeping. "ew look at me" "you look fine this is cute"

We get through security and start walking to our gate we wait for about 30 minutes and soon enough they call us to bored.

Me and Jack sit next to each other with Logan on the side of Jack and I had the window seat this time. Jasmine and Gaby sat behind us with some random dude.

After our 5 hour flight I couldn't sleep on for my life we finally get there. blah blah blah we get off get in a taxi thing and go to our cabin thing Logan rented.

We looked around and went outside. I stood by the pool looking at it.

-Jacks POV-
We arrived to the Cabin looking thing Logan rented for us and Lola was looking at the pool and Logan comes up behind her. I turn around to see something and hear "pretty right?" come from Logans mouth then a scream. I turn around and see Lola in the pool. She comes back up the surface. "REALLY LOGAN!" she says getting out. he starts laughing and running away. I go over to her as she just stands there dripping water. "well...." I say laughing a little "ugh" she says taking off the hoodie she had on along with the shirt and the pants. "WoAh their are children Ma'aM" "shut up" she says laughing. She walks in the house with her bra and underwear on. (honestly me)

-Lola's POV-
i could care less that i'm in my bra and underwear because the cabin thing is hot. I walk and logan turn around "WOAH LOLA PUT SOMETHING ON" "i would've if u didn't push me in!" He throws a towel at me as I wrap myself in it. "so what's the first thing in the agenda" Logan asks "NAP!" I say. "ohh k" "i didn't sleep at all on the plane" I go to a room for me and Jack and I layed down on the bed as Jack came in. "Hey lola" Logan says from a round the corner "huh" I say, he peeks his head in "there's no air conditioning" "WHAT!" I yell as Jack lays next to me. I take the towel off as I dry off and it starts to get hot. I see Jack keep looking me up and down and I turn my head to him. "yes?"

a/n
TOMORROW IS MT SECOND DAY BACK IN PUBLIC UGH KMS anyway sorry this is lowkey short but enjoy it was a random idea that popped in mind ❤️
comment "🤙🏻" if reading
-kenna♥️