Chapter 49

Two lines. Shit.

I walk back out to them. "J-Jasmine" I stutter nervously. "it's positive" I sigh looking down. I place the test in front of them on the table to show i'm not lying.

She cries and I didn't know what to do I just awkwardly stood there.

"don't tell the boys, idk what the boys would do" Zach said holding Jasmine.

Just then Jack walks in.

"hey guy- what's going on here?" He whispers coming up behind me.

Zach sighs and puts his hand up indicating do whatever. Jack glances down at the table to see a pregnancy test that states it's positive. He looks at me.

Jack goes over to hug her and i grab his arm stopping him. He looks back at me as I mouth 'no'

After a while of letting them have their time me and Jack go back out to them. I sit by Jasmine and he sits by Zach.

"so what are you gonna do?" I ask rubbing Jasmines back.

"I don't wanan talk about it" Jasmine mumbles.

"Jasmine you can't just move on liek that there's a human being that's gonna be growing inside you that you have to take care off! This is serious we need to talk-" Jasmine starts crying again and Jack grabs my arm and pulls me to the kitchen. He had a tight hold on my arm as he pulled me to the kitchen.

He let go as we were now where Zach or Jasmine couldn't see or hear. "Ow!" I say holding my arm as it's red.

"Lola!"

"what?!" I say still holding my arm still

"Why did you say that! You cant do that! She just learned she's pregnant and you wanna go say that?" He says aggravated.

"I was-"

"Go slow don't just erupt on her like that"

"okay okay sorry..." I sigh and let go of my arm. He looks down at it.

"sorry..."

We go back out to Jasmine and Zach. Zach looks at me and sees my wrist. He didn't look before clearly and now he did.

"what's that from" he asks smirking.

"Zach! your so dirty I swear" He laughs and it caused jasmine to laugh a little. She sits back up and wipes her eyes.

"I'm sorry, i know you don't wanna talk about it but we need to" She nods and i scoot a little closer to her as i'm still sitting across from her. The boys just kinda watch not knowing what to do.

"So you have some options, have birth, put it for adoption..." I take a deep shaking sigh "or abortion, Jasmine it's still early best it to chose now" she looks at Zach.

"guys we are all still 18, it's still young" Jack chimes in.

"Zach..." Jasmine says

"I don't know, I don't wanna give up the baby but I don't want it to ruin our career"

I take a deep breath "ok guys I know this is the worst but Abortion...it's early, you don't have to give birth then give it up."

Jasmine sighs and Zach looks at her.

"so?" i ask

"Lola..." Jack warns.

"we cant choose that fast" Zach says.

Jack stands up and walks to the side of the couch i'm at. I look at him 'come on' he mouths.

I was stressed out not knowing what to do to help them or anything. Me and Jack decided to go to my house for a while to relax.

We go in my room as I throw my bag on my bed I went to my vanity and felt Jacks hands on my waist. He then whispered in my ear. "we can relief that stress" his hot breath hit my neck causing me to get shiver and get goosebumps. I lean my head back on his chest "not tonight" I say closing my eyes. I feel him kiss my forehead "i'm gonna go take a shower" I say standing my up.

After about 30 minute in the shower in my own world i finally got out.

I went to my bed and stole one of Jacks hoodies he had in his bag. I grabbed it and ran back to the bathroom.

"Hey!" He says getting up and running after me.

"bye!" I say as he stands at the enterance of the door and I shut it in his face smiling and lock it.

He bangs on the door. "well uh btw the way we are going to babysit Isla tomorrow my mom called me"

"okay" I reply with as I open the door.

"damn you look cute you can have it" Jack says rolling his eyes going over to my bed as I smile "yay"

a/n
NEXT CHAPTER IS A LIL DIRTY BECAUSE JASMINE TOLD ME TO HA.
-ken♥️