Chapter 31

A few days later Logan sits me down in the living room.

"okkkk what's up?" "uh so I'm going on tour" "w-what? and do what?" "q and a blah blah blah just like other youtubers tours" "ok for how long?" "like a month or so" "oh...?" "do you wanna come? i got a lot of comments before I announce this that you should come" "I mean..." "it's just gonna be me" "I-I guess" "really?!" "yeah why not" I smile and Logan gets all happy. "when are you announcing?" "tomorrow" "ok i'm gonna go somewhere i'll be right back"

I drive to the boys house and walk in without knocking. I go to Jack's room and walk in. What I see makes my heart drop.

-Jack's POV-
I had one of my girl best friends over. I never introduced her to the public so no one knew her. "No Ally that's stupid" "ok ok" she laughs. We were trying to figure out a gift to get Lola because our anniversary was coming up. Only if 7 months but I thought it would be cute to get her something. But I also had something to tell her which might make her sad but idk. (i don't remember how long it's been so) All of a sudden my door flys open and me and Ally looks over.

-Lola's POV-
He always accused me of cheating and look at him. I had nothing to say so I ran out to the living room to the door as a tear falls. maybe we weren't meant to be together maybe it was just young l- my thoughts were interrupted when Jack grabs my arm turning me around. "Lola-" "don't touch me.." I say trying to slip out of his grip "Lola please" he try's to keep his voice low. "Jack no!" I say getting annoyed "Lola listen to me!" he raised his voice making me stop and listen. I looked down not wanting to make eye contact with him "it is not what it looked like, Now you made me ruin my suprise for you..." i stayed quiet and continued to look down "She's my best friend and she was helping me figure out a gift for you and our anniversary" I look up at him. "Lola i wouldn't do that to you"

-Ally's POV- (😱😂)
I've honestly liked Jack since day one i just never had the balls to tell him. I listened over their conversation. Lola doesn't deserve Jack, she doesn't even know him as well as me. I was hoping they broke up but no of course not UGH. I'll somehow get Jack.

-Lola's POV-
"ok uh I gotta tell you something" "what?" he says a little worried "uhhh" "lola" "i'm going on tour with Logan" "what?!" "yeah..." "for how long" "like a month or so" he frowns and pulls me into a hug "well we survived it last time we can do it again" I smile and we laugh "how long are you gonna be gone?" "uh idk" "ok then we can spend all day together i case anything" "actually i have friends with Jasmine and Gaby" "awww" "I'm so baby" I kiss him "we can hang out tonight and tomorrow" I smile. "deal" "ok i'll text you later" I say bye and head over to the mall where me Gaby and Jasmine were gonna meet.

I was sitting at a table in the food court and Jasmine comes over "hey is this seat taken" I look up and laugh "no" I turn off my phone and me and Jasmine talk about tour and stuff. After a while Gaby comes and we all talk about that stuff.

"you know Zach" Jasmine asks "well duh he's my boyfriends best friend" I laugh and so does she "right well anyway I've had a crush on him and I was thinking maybe you could talk him into a date with me" "oh? so you're using me?" "no!" "ohk good" i laugh and so does she "yeah daniel is pretty hot" "ok gaby no Jasmine is enough work" We all laugh and spend the rest of the day shopping and at a spa thing.

I get home and get all the tour new and stuff from Logan and we leave in two days. The rest of those days I spend with Jack only to find out he's going on another tour.

Me and Logan have a bus and so do the boys after a few days on tour we have been viewing each other's stories and things.

It's the 3rd day on tour and we are still driving to our first show which is in Orlando, FL. I get up and check my phone

Jack🤤: good morning miss you ♥️
Princess👑: miss you too 💕
Jack🤤: Facetime me soon
Princess👑: ok

I get ready for the day and call jack after 30 minutes or so.

*ring ring ring*
"Babbbbbe"
"hi" I laugh
"miss you"
"baby it's been 3 days"
"yeah i know that's to long"
logan in the back "we are almost there!!!"
I laugh at logan and back to Jack
"so where's you're first stop?"
"florida how about you guys"
"Oregon"
someone calls Jack in the back
"ok I gotta go talk to you later" he says making a kissy face at the phone causing me to laugh
"bye love you"
"love you too"
*call ends*

I'm pretty bored without him but I guess I'll just get used to it. "Lola!" "yes Logan?" "we are at a stop want food?" "yeah sure surprise me" I walk around the stop making a boomerang of the highway near it and putting it on my story. I walk around and look through social media seeing the boys story and go back in the bus. After a few hours we are back on the road with 4 hours left till we arrive. My phone buzzes as I was cleaning something and I see a tweet from a fan. I open it to see Jack with her.

"I'm gonna see Lola wanna say something to her?" she asks pointing the camera at Jack
"hi Baby I miss you so much even though it's been like 3 days" they both laugh "but I still miss you and can't wait to see you" He laughs again and the video ends. I smile and like the video then put my phone down.

I took a nap for the remaining hours and soon enough.

A/N
so today was stressful, how was your day
-Ken♥️