Chapter 55

"Why the fuck did you push her!" Jack starts to walk over to him.

"she was in the way!" he snaps at Jack.

"doesn't give you any excuse to push her!" He yells

I pull myself up and grab Jack pulling him away from Zach. He tries to get out of my grip but I pull him to the couch.

"i'm fine" i reassure him letting him cool down.

~~~~~~

We were at the hospital waiting room. I hold my head as it's pounding from all this. Then the doctor comes out and the only one that goes in is Zach.

After 15 minutes Zach comes back out.

"so?" I question and he sighs still a little pissed but we have all cooled down.

"she's fine the baby's fine" he sums it up to a short response and I nod.

I sit back up again from leaning over and Zach looks at me.

"You know you've been a shitty friend lately-"

"Zach stop" Jack says

"you've just caused her stress" he continues.

"Zach." Jack says sternly

"how am i the shitty one who asked to get us a place together so the baby could have a better environment and who's been taking care of her. me. I don't see you stopping by or anything to check so i would check your facts again and say your the shitty boyfriend." I say standing up walking out.

Jack follows behind me. I walk outside and Jack walks up next to me.

"hey yo no we cant leave yet, don't leave Jasmine or she will think your a shitty friend"

"so you agree with Zach?"

"no. I'm saying don't leave"

I sigh and walk back in with her.

~~~~~

Me and Jasmine were in the room alone.

"Jasmine...I didn't mean all that, I was mad and everything was overwhelming and I never meant this to happened.

Jasmine sighs and nods "It's ok Lola i'm just gonna get some rest go home tomorrow and we can finish talking and get the money" I nod and walk out the room.

~~~~~
We get back to the boys house and Zach is still being a salty bitch.

"Zach can you get over yourself! Me and Jasmine talked it out so get the fuck over it!" I snap not even trying to be nice anymore.

"how would you feel if your baby could be in danger?" He asks looking over at me

"it's not! You even told me that!" I tell him as he sighs.

"Zach she's right..." Jack agrees with me

"wow so you guys are ganging up on me now?" he throws his hands up. "Jack since you got a girlfriend you've changed" He says as he goes up the stairs to his room. Me and Jack walk into his room.

"are you sure you wanna stay the night?" He asks shutting his door. I nod and grab something comfy and put it on falling asleep.

a/n
sorry this is short