Chapter 11

I wake up to the sounds of my phone going off. I grab it off my nightstand and see a text message from Jack.

*text*

Jack: Good morning beautiful

Lola: Good morning babe

Jack: me and the boys are coming over today

Lola: when?

Jack: soon

Lola: well see you soon

I put my phone down and get ready

(I'm taking this whole chapter from Logan's vlog and i did that with the last chapter idk i felt like i should tell you guys lmao)

I go out to the kitchen to get breakfast and Logan is in the kitchen with a plate and as soon as I turn the corner i see all the boys with a plate too, they all break it and i cover my head. "what is wrong it you guys!" they all laugh and Logan grabs my arm and i look at it and it's bleeding I roll my eyes and grab a napkin and wipe it off. "sorry" the boys say looking down.

(oh sorry this is random but i lowkey have ideas so comment if u want something dirty, oops)

After a few hours of the boys playing video games they leave but Jack stays and the doorbell rings. I get up and go get it only to see Evan. "yes!" i say "i wont be the shortest one here!" he had a smile then it fades and he scoffs and walks in and i laugh. This house has like 4 bedrooms so Evan lives with us now. "Logan!" i yell "what!" he yells back "Evan is here!' I say walking over to his door. He opens it and i see the merch cannon in his hand. He wasn't paying attention and didn't realize i was so close to him and shoots it out hitting me in the face with it. "Ow! what the fuck!" "I didn't realize you were that close sorry" I flip him off and Jack comes over to us hugging me from behind. I see Logan kinda give Jack a glare but he's gonna have to deal with it. "Guys wanna go shopping with us?" "sure" we all say. "me and evan are getting matching sun glasses" "fuck outta here" i say laughing.

We all go out to the car and I go to the drivers side and go to grab the handle and Logan pushes me out of the way. "what are u doing?" "I'm driving" "if u get pulled over I'm gonna laugh" I go to the back and get in so Evan is in the front and me and Jack are in the back.

We walk into the mall and we all go to the sunglass shop. Logan an Evan start looking while me and Jack are awkwardly just following along with them. Evan puts on a pair and they are standing by the mirror "my man is straight rocking these glasses bro. U look so goood" he starts to make out with the mirror and I laugh "just cause u cant get a girl doesn't mean u have to make out with a mirror" The guys laugh and logan scoffs. They continue looking and they find a pair.

"Now we are gonna go somewhere else that especially you will like Lola" "Is it to get me glasses i feel really left out" "No but it's close to sunglasses" "That's not fair! guys always get the cool stuff" i roll my eyes and Evan turns to look back at me "Yeah well i wanna grow but that's not fair either" "o woah he hit u with a dwarf joke" (if u can't tell im lowkey using Ayla in the vlogs to be Lola lmao) "yeah well Evan should be in a car seat so" Logan is left speechless and Jack tries not to laugh. Evan gets angry and gets out the car and starts walking down the road not closing his door. "uGH Lola look what u did the light is green! " "can u just go! You're making such a problem!" "this is your fault!" "people are honking at you!" "at you! this is ur fault!" I climb up to the front and shut the door as Logan continues to go. He turns to corner as I go to sit back down and I fall into Jack's lap" He kinda smirks at me and i give him a face and I sit back in my seat.

"Ugh now where is he Lola have do u seen what you have done" Logan says driving down a road "-oh i see him" He pulls up next to him "Evan cmon buddy-" "No! Lola made me upset" I lean up to the front "Evan- Evan I'm Sorry" "She's short too" Logan says and i hit him upside the head and mumble "shut up"

"This next store is for youu!" he says as we walk up to it and in the window i see plates. "nooo" We go inside the store and i sit in the corner and Logan comes up to me and so does jack "cmon dude" he says "no I'm done with you and plates" "ok fine we can leave" "promise?" i say "shake on it?" he nods and i put my hand out and he takes it and grabs my wrist dragging me on the floor behind him. "nooo!" I say "how did she believe that for one second" "Logan stopp" Jack is walking behind us laughing and he drags me to the plate isle "No i don't want the plates" He pulls me up and lets go and I smack him. "opinions Lola?" he says grabbing a huge plate "like this one?' "nonono" I say "put it down" he lowers it to the floor and i put my hands under it "Logan stop" They end up buying some plates and we go back in the car.

We get home and me and Jack are in my room cuddling and out of nowhere Logan and Evan come in he hold a cereal box up "want cereal" "no why would I-" "WE gOT pLaTES!" He moves the cereal box revealing a plate and throws it as it shatters and so does Evan "actually leave" i say rolling my eyes. Jack kisses my forehead "Ok well I should get going anyway" I frown and get up "babbbbeee" The guys walk out and im hoping leave me alone. "wha" he says turning around. "wait why am i sad i have to take you anyway" he laughs and we walk down to the car. We get in and i drive there then i say bye and yeah that was my day. Now that Evan lives with us I'm worried about what there is to come.

AUTHORS NOTE

soooooooooyeah