Chapter 2

We are still driving around and i'm getting really done being squished. "Logan" "What" "i'm squished" "ok" "it hurts" "suck it up, wait do u guys wanna walk down hollywood blvd?" (i forgot if thats what it's called i don't live in la lmao) "sure" all the boys say. I don't respond i'm just really done with being squished in a vehicle with all guys. "i'm gonna take that as a yes Lola" Logan says. He parks and we all get out. "oh my god finally i am the only girl. Cant we call Aylaaaa" "Nooo! she's no fun!" "ugh fine" We start walking out of the parking garage. "Are we that bad?" Jonah says laughing. "No....Just i'm the only girl" "O! Guys show Lola ur moves" "what?" i say laughing "they dance" "are u sure? i thought they were just pretty boys who sing" i cross my arms and smirk. Logan rolls his eyes and the boys do the thing with their feet (i'm gonna call it gliding cause i heard logan say that once idk if that's really the name😂😂 Edit: y'all i know it's smooth step but i was new when i first wrote that thanks) Are u sure that counts as dancing?" "Sure it does Logan says" I look over at Jack to see him looking at me and he blushes. "Hey Lola wanna take an Instagram picture for me?" Zach asks "sure" i say and take his phone out of his hands. I go to take a picture then Jack steps next to me and turns the phone to landscape. "oh" i giggles. He laughs and steps back. I take a few pictures then act like i'm gonna throw his phone to him. "Catch!" "NOnOno!" he runs up to me and grabs the phone out of my hand as we are all laughing. We all start walking again and Jack walks next to me. Jacks phone buzzes and Logan asks "Who's that?" "Oh it's just Isla" I look over at him "who's that?" "my little sister" "oh that's my middle name" i smile at him. "oh that's cool" he smiles back. Logan steps in front of us. "you know what" "what logan" i say rolling my eyes "i see u guys together" i blush and i can tell jack was blushing too. "Look see!! you guys even both got embarrassed!" "shut up" i say slapping his arm repeatedly. "ow ow ow"

(back at home)

I'm laying on my phone in my bed and logan comes in again. "Dude!! knock" "sorry!" he sits on the edge of my bed. "Ask Jack if he wants to go to a trampoline park tomorrow" "uhhhhhhh ok" "with u and me" "ok ok get out" He walks out and i get a dm from Jack. NAH THIS DID NOT JUST HAPPEN. I do not fuck with demons.

~Dm~
J: Hey
L: oh sup
J: I was bored so I texted u lol
L: oh uh Logan wanted me to ask u if u wanted to go to a trampoline park with us tomorrow. idk why he's so freaking weird
J: sure what time
L: idk let me ask
~asks~
L: come over at 11am
J: ok see u then
L: cya bye 😋
J: bye 😛

I wipe off all my makeup and take a shower all that stuff then get in my pajamas and by the time in done it's 1am. Oops? I get in bed and fall asleep.

~Morning~

I wake up at 10 so i can get ready before he comes over. I get dressed. Not maverick merch and do my hair and makeup really quick and it's about 10:50 when i'm done. I actually tried to look cute today. I go to get kong food and the doorbell rings "LOGAN!" i yell. He runs out to the door and gets it "JaCkkk!!!" I'm pouring the food in kongs bowl as i head he door shut and logan says "It's your boyfrienddd" "Logan if u don't shut up i'm gonna stop feeding ur dog and it's gonna be something else u have to do" They both walk next to the kitchen and Logan picks up Kong and him and Jack are petting him. I finish pouring the food and put it back then walk over to them and take kong. "heyyy" Logan says "do u want ur dog to starve?" "no" he mumbles "ok then" I put kong in his cage and give him his food and then walk back over to the boys ok so. "Let's gooo! but first" logan grabs a plate from the back of his pants and throws it on the floor "No!" i yell and run behind the pillar. Jack laughs and Logan comes over to me. "Whaaaat?" "don't do that!" i smack him on the head and walk towards the door. We walk to the car and Logan gets in "y'all are sitting in the back" "oh my goood we aren't 10"

(Trampoline Place Thing)

We start walking to the trampolines and Logan runs and jumps on an empty one. Then so does Jack and then me. Jack and Logan are flipping and shit while i'm just there jumping. I cant do that stuff i'm not flexible at all. "How do y'all even do that" "what flip?" jack says "yes" "i can teach u" he says walking over to me. "HEY!" Logan yells "what?" jack says "Watch yourself" i roll my eyes.

-Jacks POV-
Lola rolls her eyes. "ok so u ready?" i say "yeah but i have no clue what to do" i laugh a little "ok just uh" i put one arm behind her back and the other wherever that goes (idk how to flip so) "reaaaady" i say smiling "don't kill me" "i'm not" i laugh a little. I flip her and she lands. "yeahh now u just have to do that on your own" We practice a little and logan is giving me a death stare. I don't understand him, one second he's saying "i see u guys togther" then it's a death stare. "ok now do it by yourself" "oh god" she says. I step back on the other trampoline and she goes to flip on her own.

authors note
HAHA cliffhanger? i'm going to bed so i'll write tomorrow. goodnight guys ♥️
~Kenna