chapter 27

I wake up to Jack getting moving to get up. "oh sorry" he says kissing my forehead. I smile and he gets out of the bed. My phone buzzes and it was next to him so he grabs it. "Colby?" he questions.

(yes i'm talking about Colby Brock, just wanted to add him because why not he's my other husband and it makes stuff juicy)

Long story short I use to date colby brock before he got famous and we he started to grow we kept our relationship quiet and we dated for a year then broke up after a bad argument, but i have no clue why he is texting me.

I look at him confused getting out of the bed going
over to him. "Lola" "Jack it's not what you think" "who's colby?!" "Jack give me my phone" he pulls it away from me. Then the doorbell rings and he looks at me annoyed and goes to the door. He opens it revealing Jonah "dude get ready we have to leave in 10 minutes" "ok" Jack shuts the door. "get ready we have 10 minutes" he says pissed off I nod and get ready quickly.

We get there and me and Christina wait near the stage and take some photos with people. They get on stage after a while and Jack wasn't acting himself, well we all know that reason. After the performance we go out to eat then everyone goes back to the hotel and get some rest cause we are going back out tonight.

I walk in after Jack and I shut the door. "Jack you've ignored me all day can you please let me explain" he was a few feet in front of me and he turns around coming close to me "what is there to explain?!" he questions trying not to yell "you're clearly cheating on me, it was daniel now this dude" "me and Daniel never were dating!" I state as my eyes start to water, I was worried it would end up like last time and we would break up. He seems to have no response "so will you listen to me?!?" he motions for me to continue "I'm not dating him, I use to but now i'm not, i have no clue why he's texting me, was that so hard to let me say?!" "..." he keeps quiet and I grab my phone and see another message from him 'can we talk' it reads. I pull Jack next to me as we sit on the bed and call him.

"hey Lola"
"Hi Colby, what did you wanna talk about?"  I keep glancing over at Jack
"well i know we left off on a bad note and I just wanted to fix it"
"what do you mean by fix it?"
"our relationship...everyone in the house misses you being here, you were the only girlfriend I had that would do stuff with us"
"I- Colby"
"yeah?"
"i'm dating someone else...i'm sorry"
"oh....."
"i'm sorry Colby"
"that's ok I understand uh well it was nice talking to
you bye Lola" his voice sounded like he was about to
cry and I felt bad
"bye..." I end the call and put my phone beside me.

I sit their silently. "Lola..." jack says hugging me "i'm sorry i was being like that" "it's ok" "now I feel like an asshole" I look over at him "well you should" "hey!" he starts to tickle and I laugh. We sit back up "so about Colby, how long did u guys date?" "a year..." "why did y'all break up?" "a bad argument" "did y'all do anything together?" I give him a confused look "yah know" "ooookay i think that's enough questions" "so I'll take that as a yes" I try to change the conversation and we take a nap after talking for a little while.

We get up after an hour and get dressed. There was this little after party thing and we spend all night there.

We come back to the hotel at like 11pm and take quick showers and fall asleep.

I wake up to light beaming on my face from the curtains. I wake up and see Jack by the window. "Jack" he turns around "oh good morning princess" he says smiling. "what time is it" "10:04" I get out of bed stretching and go to the bathroom and do my
routine. I then get dressed and do my makeup all that stuff and go over to jack. "what are we doing today?" I ask leaning my head on his shoulder admiring the view with him. "i don't know but me and the boys were gonna go 'adventure' around wanna come with" "you know damn well you were taking me anyway" we both laugh and meet up
downstairs with the boys.

I'm walking with Jack and Daniel as the others are behind us. Jack pulls out his phone to take a video (i forgot how the video actually went but you guys will know what i'm talking about) "so we are walking around" he points the camera to daniel then me and back to him then flips the camera he points it up "this is were everyone goes to-" he gets cut off by daniel "to watch the balls drop" Jack starts laughing and so do I "no daniel...." he puts it on his story and we end up going to a mall, lunch and taking some instagram pictures.

We get home and stay up till 2 because our plane left then. Same thing but we had a connecting flight this time.

We land in Nevada and I had to wake jack up again. We get off the plane and find our gate for our next flight and find a place to sit with outlets. I go get food for me and the boys.

I wasted some time just walking around the airport alone. Jack didn't want me to go alone but I did it anyway. I get them some food after waiting in like a 20 minute line.

I come back and give the guys their food only to find Jack asleep again. I push on his arm some and he wakes up. "here" i hand him his food and sit down next to him "where's yours?" "i didn't get anything" he kinda gives me a weird look "what?" "you haven't been eating that much" "well i'm fine so don't worry" I don't really know what he was talking about...but.

We finally arrive in LA after a while and I fall asleep at the boys house.

A/N
if you guys have any ideas drop em 👇🏻👇🏻