Chapter 40

I wake up to Logan being loud and see Jack still sleeping. He was adorable, I took a snapchat of him and put it on my story with the caption "it's illegal to be this cute while sleeping"

After a while we all go to the beach where they had the place to jetski I got paired with Gaby, Jack and Jasmine were together and Logan was by himself. We all put on our life jackets then the workers grab a jet ski for me and Gaby, Gaby decided to drive cause i'm to scared. She gets on the front and they teach her the buttons then put me on. We go out a little and wait for everyone else to get on. Jack was driving and Jasmine was hanging on to him by his vest and then Logan came out and joined us. Me and Gaby lead everyone then Jack was behind us then Logan. Gaby went to turn to go around a rock and turned to fast causing me and her to fall. The ski tilted, tilting me and Gaby then went back up causing me and Gaby to fly off of it. We both scream and go under. Our life jackets cause us to float back up quickly. Jack pulls his ski up to us "what just happened" "THE FACT GABY CANT DRIVE" I say yelling at her "IM SORRY" "I looked away for once second and then y'all are screaming and in the water" I roll my eyes as Logan comes over and asks "should we change the order" we all nod and he gets me back on the ski me and Gaby we're on. Now it was me driving with Jasmine in the back. Jack driving with Gaby on the back and Logan all alone.

I started to go in the jet ski "if you kill us" Jasmine says "dude i don't even know how to drive one" i wisper "LOOOOOGAN" Jasmine yells "shuuuush!" I say catching up with the boys. We were all stopped cause Logan was fixing something and Jack went to go forward on his but pressed the wrong button. When he did it caused water to fly from the back of his jetski it's our faces. He turns it off quickly and looks back as I sit there and wipe my eyes "LOLA IM SORRY" he yells to me. I spit out water and give him a dirty look. Jasmine wipes her eyes and we all continue on.

After an hour we put the jetski's back and started walking down the beach back to a bench to talk about what to do next. Jack pulls me into him "i'm sooooorry" he says laughing "my eyes still burn" "WHAT AM I?!? chopped liver!!!" Jasmine says "ok true u hit jasmine too" he pulls her into him as well "i'm sorrrrry" we laugh and all sit at a picnic table.

"so what's next" Gaby says as we all sit down. "what do you guys wanna do" Logan asks pulling out his phone. "what is there to do" "oooo there's this zoo!" "uh why not" I say shrugging and laughing. "sure" the girls say "ok let's gooooooo" Logan says and gets up.

I don't really know what to say just that Hawaii is full of beaches and stuff and that's pretty much all we did the whole trip. When we got back home I was still hanging out with Jasmine and Gaby because Jack and the boys have been busy. Me and the girls were sitting on my bed talking.

"I think I really like Zach" Jasmine said playing with her fingers. "really?" I ask "yeah..." "we gotta tell him!" "no no!" she says looking back up "no funnn" I say as we all laugh.

It was a few days later and me and Jack planned a little date to go to Disney. I wore a yellow body suit with some bleached Jeans and vans. I put up my hair and did my makeup and headed over to the boys house.

When I walked in Zach and Jack where sitting on the couch. I plopped myself between them and looked at zach smiling. "what?" he says looking at Jack then back at me "guess what" "what?" "Jasmine likes you" "jasmine?" "yeah" "your friend Jasmine" "yeah" "oo she cute" he says smirking then laughing. "do you like her back" "i mean" he shrugs. Jonah called him from the kitchen. He got up and left me and Jack together. "readyyy?" "yeah" I say smiling.

We say by the boys and go to my car "wanna drive" I ask him. "i mean I guess" "alright" I toss him the keys and we switch sides.

A/N
hi this is super short sorry, I wanted to be tit out for you guys though. Just saying limelights have me so aggravated rn but :/ TOMORROW IS STRESSFUL IM ALREADY STRESSING I WANNA CRY UGH
-ken🙃🙃♥️