Chapter 16

I hang out with the boys and go back to their house with them and me and Jack where sitting on his "babe" "what" "wanna go live on my younow" "sure we have nothing else better to do" he laughs and we go live.

About 3000 people join and everyone's commenting to do the chapstick challenge. "cmon babe just do it with me" I laugh "ok ok" I grab chapstick and go back over to him. I put my hand over his eyes and he moves my hand and closes his eyes. I put on a chapstick "ok" i say and he looks over. It's our first time kissing on camera so we are hesitant. He goes to kiss me and I start laughing "stapp" he says "sorry sorry" he kisses me and i pull away "hey!" he says "nope that's all you get" he rolls his eyes and laughs "ugh ok uh strawberry" "nope!" I laugh and he kisses me again "watermelon" "Uh i never said u had another guess" "but was I right" "yes" "Yahhh one for me" he says laughing "cheater" I close me eyes and he puts one on. he kisses me and pulls away quick "what the heck" I laugh and go to kiss him again. "nope only one" "I didn't get to taste ittt" "no u just wanna kiss me" he says "oh my god" I start laughing and he goes "see guys she just wants to kiss me" he starts laughing and I look over at the comments. They all say "couple goals" "aw" etc. "ok guess" he says "I don't know uh orange" "what even u got it right" "haaaa now close ur eyes" I put one on and kiss him while his eyes are still closed and pull away fast like he did. "guess" i say. He laughs knowing what im pulling and goes to kiss me as i keep backing away. He holds my face in his hands and kisses me. "Cheattter" I say trying to annoy him. "Mint" "Wrooooong Spearmint" "whatever same thing" "no" We do a few more rounds and end the younow. "Now what" Jack asks. "I don't know" I say plopping myself of the couch. He plops himself next to me. "What time is it?" i ask "like 9" "ugh i have to get home" "whyy" "Logan will throw a fit i dont feel like being yelled by at him" he sighs and we get up. I kiss him and go out to my car and drive home.

(Ya'll are not ready)

I wake up to my phone being blown up and 6 missed calls from Jack. I open my phone to only see me tagged in stuff about me and Daniel dating behind Jack's back.

~Article~

Instagram Model, Lola Paul, the younger sister of Logan Paul and Jake Paul YouTube stars, has been dating Jack Avery, a singer in the upcoming band, Why Don't We, for a few months. Only to find out she has been dating another one of his band mates behind his back?

Read More...

I don't know where this came from and I panic and call Jack back and he picks up "come over" he ends the call. I throw on something and put my hair in a messy bun. I drive over there as fast as I can and walk into the house to see Jack sitting on the couch frustrated. He looks over at me "Jack I-" Daniel comes over and we both sit on the couch with jack. He pulls up the article on his phone and puts it on the table "what is that" I glance down at it "I don't know i don't who wrote it but it's not true" "why would they write it if it's not true" "because it means drama" "why won't u believe us" Daniel says "cause why would they write it if it was fake!" "Jack why c-" "were done Lola" He walks away into his room and shuts the door. I was in such shock. I look down and a tear slips down my cheek. Daniel comes over and hugs me "Lola im so sorry" "It's ok Dani" He let's go and i get up and go to walk out the door "text me if u need to talk" "thanks daniel" I walk out and drive back home. I walk into the house sobbing and slam the door shut and Logan's on the couch on his phone. He keeps looking down at his phone "Lola what's all this dr-" he looks over "oh my god Lola come here" I go over to the couch and sit beside him. Logan hugs me as I cry into his shirt. Lydia was there and comes over and hugs me too. Evan comes out to go to the kitchen and sees us and also comes in the group hug. I honestly love the family Logan has created we aren't always that serious but when it comes to it we don't goof off.

I sit back up and wipe my face "What happened?" Lydia asks. "So there is this thing going around about me and Daniel dating behind Jack's back but it's not true, i went over to their house and tried to talk to him and he ended up breaking up with me" "Let's go kill him!" Lydia says jokingly causing me to laugh. "Get some rest tonight and we'll have a girls day tomorrow" I smile and go back in my room. The whole rest of the day consists of me crying of an on, watching netflix, and going through IG. I still don't understand who would've made that up. Unless...

AUTHORS NOTE

uh sooo creds to Jas for