CHAPTER 38: The Burns in My Chest

"For goodness sake." He sighs. He turns into a corner; continues on running and passing with his grips firm on me not letting me fall off. He scretches to stop and hurl to aside.

He runs into an empty room. He puts me down and turns his back before I can look his face. I sit down on the floor and stare at him as he locks the door while he observes from the shady glass on the door. His back is solid and firm. His shoulders are broad and muscly. I want to touch it. I want to hug it.

Will he mind?

He mumbles, scolding me. "Seriously, why were you standing like a statute just now? You've could got killed. Do you want that to happen?" I don't answer his question instead I turn around to see the room, it was humid and dark. The room is filled with medical equipment as well as the surgery table, surgery tools, and medical closet. I turn myself to the man as I realise he was standing in front of me. He grabs my left arm and lifts me up momentously standing on my feet. He sweeps off my feet; wraps me around his waist, running his fingers through my back, pressing my hip hard with his. I moan softly when our hips collide. He rubs his thumb at the back of my neck, playing through my hair and walks to the table. He lies me down as I gently lying my head. I see his broad chest and shoulder get on top of me. He bends down and presses his lips to my neck and caress it. Instantaneously, I had a sharp pain at my chest. I squeeze my eyes trying to suppress the pain. He wraps his leg between mine and lifts up my waist above his thigh.

My head start to throb. My right arm feel pain like burning. I move slightly from discomfort. The man presses down his waist against mine and reaches out my right arm. His palm covers my burning spot and presses it on the cold metallic table. I try to scream off the pain on my chest and the throbbing of my head. I hit my head slowly on the table and pressure it on. The man moves his lips down to my collar bone and I feel a heat running thro my stomach up to my chest. He is searching under my shirt, running his fingers pressing his skin touches to mine.

I moan, gasping for air. He presses his lips on my cheek, my chin, my shoulder. He raises his face, meeting his eyes to mine. His blue eyes sparkles, burning me. I want to be lost in his eyes.

Hell! I'm already do.

He presses deeper his waist against mine and it leads to more pain on my chest. He wraps his arms around me, raising my upper body rubbing his chest to mine. Pleasure.

He places my hip on his lap, caresses my hair and neck with his fingers. He keeps on kissing my neck and cheek before moving to my collar bone. I gasp and moan when I feel a heat burning at it as he sucks and run through his lips and tongue on my skin. I lean my head to my back, pressing my eyes close.

"Please." I moan. I want to call his name but screw I don't even know his name nor who is he.

"Don't be hard to yourself. Its not worth it." He speaks under his breathe as he continue on caressing me.

"Let it out." He adds.

"I want too" I reply.

"Let me be with you." He continues. His lips burns my skin, I fired up down between my legs, whimper over his kisses and touch.

"You need to know that there is someone that will always love you." The man whispers.

The word love strikes me hard on the chest. I jerk my body away from his lips, pushing him away from my body. He lets me go, dropping myself on the iron table. He allows me to curl aside on my right. I squeeze my chest and gasp for air. I feel numb and every second it feels much worst. My eyes redden and watery. My pulse rapid as I try to swallow my saliva to wet my throat but my taste buds have dry up.

"I want you so badly, please let me in." He whispers at my ear with softness, gentleness and warmness. I felt burning at my chest blocking the air. I felt dry and sore. I try to breath in, filling air in my chest.

I try to take a look at him but above my head, I feel a pair of hands stroking through my hair reaching my head. Slowly he let go of my arm and push himself up letting go his body from entwined with mine. I see his blue eyes staring back at mine looking total coldness. I close my eyes to ease the pain, as I let go a deep breath. I open my eyes and he was gone. Above my head, I felt a hand stretching slowly for my right arm. I look at the corner of my eyes and saw pale-coloured fingers moving to grab my arm. It nails were long and dirty. I felt a present appearing above my face and as I turn to see Olivia has come back. She grins at me and her grinning shows her sharp teeth. Without taking long, she widen her lips and take her bite...