CHAPTER 34: My Fight Out

I start to spin the spear round and fast. As the spear twirls and spin in my hand, I scream as I order them to run. Alert with the alarm, Violet and the others begin to run towards the exit.

I raise the spinning spear and swing over my head as I let it go in the air, it flew across the high ceiling cutting and hitting any skeleton creatures crawling on the ceiling. I run behind the others and pull a skeleton creature on the floor before twisted its neck. I jump on the wall with my right leg and kick to another skeleton creature's head. The creature fall from the balcony and a loud sound heard. More skeletons running behind me. Hitting the zombies like pins. One of them attack, I grab it on its neck and give a kick on my right hitting another skeleton.

I pull the neck to hit another skeleton. Both of their head collides with each other. I run towards the balcony; hold onto the fence, raising my legs up and hit anything near me before returning to the fence.

I begin firing to the zombies as I run towards it. I jump above the zombies and catch the flying spear. When I land on the other side of the crowd, I take another swing of the spear cutting the zombies into half.

I hold the spear with both of my arms and raise the spear on my right side. The zombies stare at me before taking step forward to attack.

STOMP!

A large stomp shaken the floor. I look across into a corridor at the corner of the whole floor peering my vision through the corridor and hall searching the stomping occur. My vision widen to the whole room when my soul set upon the hall. Only my thoughts was there but I can feel the floor, can see everything in the hall.

Standing in front of me is a big red giant flesh. It crawls on the wall and has long tail and sharp claws. It tries to get into the hall from another open entrance. It slams itself banging on the door, trying to unblock its path.

I return back to myself as the stomping is getting louder. Some of the zombies turn their head at the corridor and move towards it slowly. I focus on the zombies that still had their eye on me. I raise the gun in my hand and take aim on the zombies' head. Shooting one by one. When I kill all the zombies, I turn my body facing the skeleton-zombies. They crawl on their feet towards me.

I check the ammo when it made a click sound instead.

EMPTY!!

I throw away the gun angrily and look back at the skeleton-zombies.

CRASH!

The floor shaken. Bloody hell! What was that? A roar echoes from the corridor behind me. I turn at the skeleton-zombies, with their hollow eyes stare at me anxiousness. I step back holding me spear and ready to attack.

"Come. I know you want it." I look at the coming skeleton-zombies. I prepare myself and clench my spear harder, and rise it high. With second, the skeleton-zombies march towards me with hunger in their eyes, I strike towards them to attack. I swing the spear when the zombies near enough. As the spear spare what left on the skeleton-zombies, the creatures tries to jump on me. I cover myself and flinch away from their grab.

I get back on my feet from the floor and continues attacking the creatures. I jump over the creatures and swing the spear cutting the skeleton-zombies' head. I land on the other side of the corner of the hall and prepared for another attack. I take another swing over my head and cutting the creatures body parts.

"Damn!" My arm begins to sore but I had to discard the pain.

I take another step but I stumble as the floor shaken. A loud crash heard on the end of the hall narrowed to a corridor. The shake unstable the creatures and I as we wobble on the shaken ground.

A roar echoes throughout the whole floor. The skeleton-zombies turn their attention to the sound from. I step slowly away turning my way to the exit door I found for Violet and the other survivor. I stand behind the creatures as I face the hallway heading to a smaller corridor. I see a giant red claw reaching out. I gasp when I realise the red giant creature I saw before had escape from its locking room. The red creature appears fully in the corner of the hallway heading to my way.

The skeleton-zombies screech and march towards the big enemy. They jump on to the bigger creature and start to stick their jaws on the flesh of the red creature. The giant creature roar in pain and pulled the skeleton-zombies out of its flesh. The mutants fight with each other and make a terrible destruction on the hallway.

The floor started to crack and shaken hard. I stumble down and quickly get on my feet and run towards the exit. But the shaking is so hard, the wall started to collapse. The smooth surface of the wall begin to crack like broken window. The broken pieces of the wall fall and block my way to the exit. I stop and run back to the staircase. The whole museum is fallen apart. More bricks started to fall. The ceiling shaken and the chandelier hanging above swinging like a big wind disturbs its peace.