CHAPTER 25: Dark and Kemble

Violet starts to make a little camp in the office. She lays the blanket over the couch and lie down the pillow on it. Meanwhile, I open the hood exposing the engine. I take a glimpse of the whole parts, running every picture of the parts in my mind with my telepathy or whatever this ability called. I turn over again to look around the garage for available parts. I walk across the workshop and start grabbing and collecting the tools that I required for the operation. I grab a standing tool, placing it near the Hummer. I stand on it and put down the tool box on the body front, begin my work.

After an hour working, I have to stop due to a distraction from my unease headache. I push my body down hard and away from the Hummer. I stumble on the tools on the floor; causing noises echoed in the workshop. Violet; upon hearing the commotion, run out from the office to be shock in seeing my condition. She runs towards me, reaching her arms wide ready to catch me. I reach out my arm needing her help.

She wraps her arms around me, carrying my weak and fatigue body to the office. My legs shaken, desiring to support my weight however, my increasing ache take its pay. I scream in agony as I fallen on my knees. Violet tries to carry on, lifting my body up but my body and mind have betrayed me. All I have left is my consciousness. I see Violet lifted my paralyzed body with some of my energy left, grabbing her arm, aiding her to help me. I hear her sobbing as she drags my body inside the office, to the couch. I slam my body to the couch, slowly drowning in my excessive and endless pain.

Everything went black, no sound, no light, nothing. Pure darkness. It could be hours, maybe days but I can't seem to bring myself to wake up. I slowly swim deeply in the darkness, easing my mind, the ache, the dizziness.

"Daemyn-Kay..." a soft voice calls me. It was dark and I hate it. I hate the darkness. I can't see what's in front me. I can't see anything around me. I want to shout but nothing comes out. I try to move but my body don't want to cooperate. I try to release a wave, forget it, nothing happens.

"Daemyn-Kay..." the soft voice called again.

I try to fix my vision through the dark but nothing appears. The calling sounded again but this time the voice is croak and rough. I look ahead as crimpled man walking towards me. I couldn't see clearly, his shirt is covered with red stain and torn. He resembles one of my Uni's lecturers, Mr. Kemble. During my year in University, I had a problem with a lecturer. And look who happen to show up in my dream! In my nightmare! This ought to be my worst nightmare!

I don't say that I'm the best student in my class, but I'm good in my studies. I see the lecturers to get more credits. Ask for more homework and helps in the research. I guess I stand out a little bit. It gets a little out of hand. I've become Mr Kemble's 'favourite' student.

He comes closer to me and grins when he looks at me. I can see his wrinkles flashing below his eyes and the lines spread at the corner of his eyes. I hate it. His teeth are sharp and in red. He licks his juicy red lips and grins. Oh, it looks awful and disgusting. I hate him so much.

He moves slowly around and carefully touches my hair, my shoulder, and my back. He stops and look over my shoulder. He sticks out his tongue and wobble it beside my face. I turn my head to the away with disgust. Just stop for goodness sake. Do we have to go through this again?

"I don't know why you don't like it. You never try it before... you friends loooove it." He purposely prolong the word love. My friends hate it as well you scumbag. What make you think anyone would want to have a French kiss with you?

He backs away from my back, I open my eyes when I feel cold air blowing behind me. He giggles in the darkness. I want to look back but I keep staring in front of me. I feel a bony claws reaching on my left arm. Moving from my wrist to my elbow. I want to push it away but I stay still.

"Booh..." he jumps out from the dark. He giggles and reaches to my ears. I can hear loud and clear of his clattering teeth. "I know you want me, Miss Daemyn-Kay Edelweiss. I know you do." He whispers with a hideous, slutty tone.

He squeezes my arm tight that his sharp nails pinched through my skins. I scream in pain but no sounds come out. "Does it pain?" he says softly. "Good! You deserve it!" he screams. I feel a strong pull at my back and fall. The world of darkness turn 90° and I fall deeper and deeper. I try reaching on but there's nothing to grab on.

I close my eyes and pray to be awake. But I feel the wind brushes my hair as I fall deeper to the darkness.