CHAPTER 26: He is called A Monster

Bam!

I fall onto a chair. I open my eyes and realise I'm in a lecturer's office. I recognise the desk and the shelf. The position of the books and the stationary on the desk. I turn to my left when a smell of coffee spread through the room.

"Don't you love the smell?" the owner of the voice speak. He's wearing a white shirt and a cane is set by his side leaning on the shelf. "I just love coffee. The taste... and the smell." He raise the cup of coffee above his chin. "Don't you?" he turns.

I jerk back on my seat and stare at his eyes. Black hole. He has no eyes. Just like the time when the police found him. Dead with empty holes for his eyes. It was ripped out and to be feed to the crows. It was a gruesome incident.

"Do you want some?" he hands me the cup. Something rolling inside it. I reach my head to see and as I expected, it was an eyeball. "Well?" he asks. I look at him and shook my head. His sweet smile turns sour. He slams the cup to the floor, shattering it and grabs his hair as he walks over his desk.

"Why don't you want it?" he looks at me with his hands on the desk. I stare at his empty holes and fear creeping through my vein. I move my sight to the shelf, the books are alphabetic in order, trophies and souvenirs. I noticed a picture of him taking an award for great discovery of his life time. I know it's a lie. He didn't discovery anything, he was just taking credit from his students' extraordinary finding of an ancient spear.

"My dear, Fire-girl. Why didn't you like me? I love you... I... really do." He tries to convince me. He's a creep, a pedophile. I keep staring at him, saying nothing. He clenches tightly on the desk and leaves marks on it. He knocks the desk and screams at me.

"I want you Daemyn-Kay. I want you so badly." He whispers. I keep my silence on the chair thinking on what I should do to escape this horrible event. I try to look over his shoulder but he notices it. He notices that I want to leave. He straightens his feature as he stands tall. Our eyes are locked as if he had eyes.

I was about to jump from the chair but he's faster. With instance, he leaps over the desk and jerks on me. He lifts me up from the chair and slams me against his door. "Are you leaving me Daemyn-Kay?" He hits me to the door once. "Am I not good for you?" He hits me again. "Why?" He screams.

He leans forwards and closes his face on mine. "You are mine." He says. He opens his jaw widely and his fangs spread. He is ready to take a bite on my neck. I struggle from his grips and start to push him. I try to open the door but the doorknob is locked. He reaches closer and I could see his throat. Black and stinky. I keep on turning the knob hard and hit the door with my knuckles hoping that I'm strong enough to barge the door a little.

He strikes to my neck but with luck and close range, I manage to open the door and flee from his attack. I run through the corridor after another corridor. Finding my way out. I know every turn, every room but in this dream I can't seem to find my way.

I turn to a corridor and enter a new room with ancient Egypt hieroglyphs craved on the wall. I walk carefully in the room. Something is just not seems to be right. Danger is coming. I can feel it. Screams from the door behind me calling my name. I keep on walking through the room. I look at the wall and notice an inscription. Pictures of the soldier of the Egypt's emperor holding a cylinder globe. Then another same picture but the position of his hands are different as if he was turning the position from the middle of the cylindrical. I slowly move to another pictures showing the globe slowly turning into a spear.

Banging sounds echoes on the door. I turn to see Mr Kemble standing at it. Looking fiercer than he was. I took a step back gently. I want to flee but my movement is limited. My coordination seems to be lost.

He starts his steps towards me. I stand there like a statute not knowing where to go, what to do. I see Mr Kemble is ready to attack again when a strong hand reaches out to me and grabs my waist. He lifts me up and starts to run against Mr Kemble.

Mr Kemble screams and chases us but he flinches to his right to avoid the bullets from the unknown man's weapon. He slides me down from his holds, reaching my hand and we run out from the room heading to the corridor. We run and turn at every corridor and any turn we encounter. It seems so uncoordinated. He brings us into a lab and hide me in a corner. He hugs me and pads my head like I use to do to Violet. It feels warm and gentle. I can't see his face. Only his back, his broad shoulder, his black military style haircut.

I reply his embrace and pet myself in his arm. I don't want to let go. He kisses my crown and down to my scar. He whispers at my ear and it sounds so touching and beautiful. "I love your scar. You are the most beautiful girl in the world."

I want to hear more but my chest starts to feel pain. He lets me go and gives me space. I gasp for air and try to breathe. The pain is getting worse. It feels as someone strike a knife on my chest. My head starts to pound really hard.

I squad on the floor and press my chest. I clench it tight and try to breath. My head feels numb and it feels like it ready to explode. My head and chest go wild, I can't control the pain. The man's presence has gone. I don't feel him looking at me nor near me.

As I try to release my pain, a slender fingers grab my foot and twist me upward. Mr Kemble is back. He sits on top of me and presses me down. He pinches my arms on the floor beside me and squeezes it hard. I try to struggle but I lie there weakly and painfully.

"Look who's back?" he giggles. His breath smell like tar and blood combine. He stuttered his teeth and licks me face with his rotten tongue. It smells horrible and disgusting. I try to pull my arm out of his grip again and again but he was too strong. As he clenches my arms against the floor, his nails begin to pierce through my flesh. I clench my teeth in pain unable to struggle my way out nor scream in pain. My head begin to pound hard. Somebody please help me. Fear begin to creep through my spine, I shift my head when he gets close to my face.

"Where do you want to run?" he sneers. It feels as if I was back in his office, pinched on his desk as he tries to rip my clothes off. I manag to escape last time, I don't know about now. I'm not even sure whether this is a dream or not. What happen if I never woke up? What's going to happen then? "You have nowhere to run Daemyn-Kay." He giggles.

I want to cry. My eyes become teary, emotions fill up in my mind. The pain I suffer increases. I hate it. Make it stop.

"With a face like you and a scar to add, who would ever dreamt to be with you?" he comments. "Forget it Daemyn-Kay. You will stay alone forever." He screams with laughter.

Wrong. My head whispers in the midst of pain. Wrong. He is wrong. Someone loves your scar. Someone thinks that you are the most beautiful person in the world.

A heat burns on my scar. It eats the pain I had to endure a moment ago. Two hands pull down my head on the floor, exposing my neck. Mr Kemble opens his mouth widely and reveal his sharp fangs again. This time, I don't try to escape, I can't run anymore.

He then bite...