Kaplan is walking into Macy's house. She is probably getting her clothes and explains her absence to them. But that isn't her family? She even said that Macy was mad at her? Why is she going into that house then?

For her clothes duh. I shake my head at myself and walk upstairs. I grab my towel and walk into the bathroom for my shower. I turn the water on and put my towel on the sink counter.

I take my boxers off and step inside the scolding hot shower. I wash my hair about five times to get rid of the sand. I give up and wash my body. Once I finish everything, I step out and wrap the towel around my waist.

I walk back into my room and stop dead in my tracks. Kaplan stops too. She grabs a shirt immediately to cover up her chest. It's not like I haven't seen her in a bra and panties before. I slept with them last night for crying out loud.

I chuckled and grabbed a pair of boxers from my dresser. I slid them on under the towel and grabbed a pair of black pants. I slid those on and removed the towel. I went back into the bathroom to hang it on the drying rack. I went back into my room and saw Kaplan parading around in my shirt and a pair of my pants.

She held some of her hair above her lip and made a duck face to hold it in place. I put my hands on my hips and furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"What are you doing dork?" I crossed my arms over my chest and held a stern glare at her. She starts singing some song and jumping around. "Kaplan?" I question again. She stops and looks at me as if nothing is happening.

"Yes?" She asks nonchalantly. I walk over to her and I take my pants from her body. Once they slide down to her ankles she jumps out of them and starts dancing around in my shirt and her underwear. What the hell?

I grab her jumping body and remove the shirt as well. She gives me a challenging look but I cover it by putting her shirt over her head. I hand her the pants she brought and show her a stern look.

She huffs and slides them up her legs. I joked and told her good girl while she buttoned them. I sat on the edge and tied on her shoes. I slid my shirt that she was wearing over my head and adjust it so it covers my upper half.

I grab my beanie and put it on over my head. Kaplan takes out her hair tie and ruffles her hair. She has never worn her hair down. This is new.

It was extremely wavy. Not like beach curls but somewhere close to that. She combs through it with her fingers and fluffs it some more. It flows perfectly against her shoulders and down her back. It doesn't cover her face like most girls' hair does. The blue, though it is extremely crazy and intense, it fit her a lot.

~

Thanks for the ride." Kaplan says once I park in the back of the school. I nod my head and shut the car off. "Umm bye . . . boyfriend?" She looked at me with a face of uncertainty and awkwardness.

"Bye . . . babe?" I did the same thing. I cleared my throat to kill some of the awkwardness. Why weren't we this awkward last night? "Want me to walk you to class . . . . dear?" I looked away from her. She chuckled and opened up the door.

"We are so awkward." She shuts the door and I watch her hips sway back and forth as she walks away. I get out and run up to walk next to her.

"Booker!" My brother called after me. I turned around and saw him walking hand in hand with his girlfriend, Melissa. "Haven't spoken to you in a while." We bro hug and his girlfriend immediately goes to talk to Kaplan.

"Hey, I'm Mel." She smiles and Kaplan introduces herself. Hollywood starts telling me about his family trip. Well his trip with our aunt Parker and uncle Adam. I tell him about what has been going on.