8. Orange Fanta

Booker.

She kept staring at me with innocent eyes while she unbuttoned her jeans. My eyes widened when she starts to slide them down her legs. "Wait a minute." I stopped her as she stepped out of them. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw her blue girl briefs. "You wear boxers?" I chuckle and she rolls her eyes for the millionth time.

"No. It's all I grabbed from my house." She folded her pants up and puts them on the back of the truck. "Are you wearing a thong?" She jokes and takes off her shirt. I look away but then look back. She has a tank top on.

"So many layers." I joke and watch her neatly fold that shirt. She takes off her undershirt revealing a lacey White bra. I would have thought she'd wear black or something? She is called a slut at school for all the guys she has hooked up with. I don't think Kaplan is a slut though.

She may look like it and act like it sometimes but I know she isn't. I wonder why she even acts like it? Maybe she is a slut or whore? She is called both.

She takes off towards the water and it all clicks now. I take off my shoes and socks. My pants get thrown into the bed of the truck, along with my shirt. I run towards Kaplan in the water with no hesitation.

She laughs and tries to swim away, I swim after her. We end up racing to see who could go the farthest. I get in front of her a few times as did she. My leg starts stinging so I stopped and tried to look at it.

Of course I couldn't cause we were about 12 feet into the water. Kaplan stopped as well and started gloating about her victory. "No something is wrong. My leg hurts." I tell her and she stops gloating to look at me.

"What do you mean?" She starts to panic. "You can't say that when we are in the middle of the ocean! The ocean has sharks! The ocean has octopus! We are in the ocean-" Her hair gets in front of her face.

"Calm down!" I interrupt her. I was halfway laughing and halfway trying to be serious. "We will swim back and look at it." I tried to swim back but I couldn't move my leg fast enough. "Or I could float back." I joke hoping she would laugh away the seriousness.

"You can't swim?!" She screeches. I laugh and shake my head. I use one leg to kick with and my arms do most of the work. She helps me swim while telling me how much of a dumbass I am.

We get to shore and I limp to the sand. She pushes me down on my butt and I try to laugh away the pain. She looks at my leg and narrows her eyes back at me.

"Do you see anything wrong?" I ask examining my leg as well. She sighs and runs to the truck quickly. "Wait! You can't just leave me here Kaplan!" I scream after her.

"I'm not leaving dumbass." She sits back down with the box of pizza and the bottle of Orange Fanta. "You can't move because your leg is cramped up." She hands me my slice of pizza and takes one for myself and her.

"But wouldn't I feel a cramp?" I asked her leaning back on my elbows. She finishes chewing before answering me. I am thankful she isn't one of those girls who chew with their mouth full. That's gross and unattractive.

"Can you feel this?" She socks my shoulder and I immediately wince. I cup my bicep, where she hit, and glare at her.

"Yes!" I scream in pain. She laughs and takes another bite of her pizza. I laugh a bit and put the pizza down then grab the drink. It sizzles when I open it and all the foam floats to the top.

"Booker!" She yells when I spray her with the sticky soda. I laugh extremely hard. So hard, tears came to my eyes and I turned on my side, clutching my stomach. "Oh that's funny?" Awe shit.

Her body jumps on mine. I try to get dominance while she tries to grab the soda bottle. I grip her arms and she tries to escape. I get her on her back and I straddle her now.