"Say uncle!" I joke and pin her arms to the side of her head. She declines and I lean down closer to her. She laughs and I stare at her clenched eyes. Her dimples poke out along with a neck vein. The lines by her eyes crease with as hard as she is laughing.

She aimed for the bottle again, catching me off guard. She shakes it up and then some of it gets on my face. Mostly my chest but it did escape to my eyes. I moved one of my hands to my face, giving Kaplan freedom.

"Whoops." She says leaning on her elbows. I rub the stinging away but Kaplan grabs my hand. "Don't rub it. It will make it worse." She cups my cheeks and examines my eyes.

Even though my eyes are halfway closed, I could still see Kaplan's crystal brown eyes staring into mine. She wiped under my eyes with her thumbs. She stared back down at me and slowed her thumbs.

"Does that feel better?" She asks still staring into my eyes. I nod slowly and she nods her head once. I lean towards her and my eyes flutter shut. Once my lips meet hers my arms wrap around her naked waist.

She runs her fingers through my wet hair. She pulls me down to lay on top of her, not breaking the kiss. I use one of my hands to hold myself up above her while the other feels every curve and crevice of her body.

I bite her bottom lip and pull it away. I use my chance to slide my tongue in her mouth. She mixes hers with mine and makes everything so much more heated.

Right when I am about to move her body, my leg cramps up. I roll off of her immediately and keep my leg straight. I stand up and put pressure on my leg to rid the pain. She wipes her mouth and stands up as well.

"Since I'm sticky as hell, I'm gonna take a swim." She tells me, mentally scolding me I'm sure. She runs off into the water and dives when she gets deep enough.

The stiffness in my calf ends and I am now sitting on the beach watching Kaplan swim. She is a lot cooler than I expected her to be.

Call me judgemental or whatever, but she isn't a typical girl. Well she isn't a girl I expected. I thought she would make everything awkward. Actually I thought she would accept my boyfriend offer right away. That's what most girls do.

This is the second time we have had a moment like that. I have to admit she is a damn good kisser. It was better this time cause her lips were moist and tasted like fanta. Fuck.

What am I getting myself into?

~

I swam in the water with Kaplan. She started splashing me when I made dirty jokes so I splashed her back. I splashed her when she twisted my words into something inappropriate.

"Wait isn't your necklace gonna rust?" She points out. I look down at the twisted guitar strings on a chain around my neck. She moves closer and my heartbeat increases. How hot would that be? Sex in the water.

Ew! Why am I thinking about that?! Especially now! Maybe it's cause I'm not over what happened a while ago on the beach. Yeah. That's why.

"What is this?" She holds up the medal circle and stares at it curiously. "Is this like your twisted cold soul or something?" She jokes. I mock her with high pitched mumbling.

"No. My grandfather loved to play the guitar. These are the guitar strings from his guitar." I get annoyed by how many times I said guitar. She doesn't notice, instead she examines the wire closer.

"So you took away your grandfathers happiness as well?" She smirks and looks up at me. Her fingers play with the circle, her knuckles ghosting over my chest. "Is that like your thing or something?" She tries not to laugh.