Chapter 31: Sabotage

Start from the beginning

"I don't care if the landing zone is too short. Get that ship on the ground." Ahsoka replied.

R2 finally agreed to Ahsoka's plan.

"R7, take over the ship. I'm going after Anakin." Ahsoka said.

Ahsoka opened her cockpit door as her starfighter was still in motion, she stood on her starfighter as Anakin's ship crashed on the cliff ledge. Darrel opened his cockpit door and jumped onto Anakin's starfighter, Ahsoka did the same. The Padawan's starfighters flew back to the ship, Ahsoka ignited her lightsabers and cut Anakin's cockpit door open. Ahsoka grabbed Anakin's body and jumped to a safe part of the cliff ledge, however, R2 was still inside of Anakin's ship as it fell off the cliff.

"Artoo!" Ahsoka cried.

Ahsoka and Darrel ran to the ledge, only to see Anakin's starfighter explode in the clouds. Just then, R2 came flying up to the ledge. He beeped excitedly.

"Ugh, very funny, Artoo." Ahsoka said as she smiled and rolled her eyes.

R2 landed on the ground beside Anakin's body, soon enough, Anakin woke up from the incident.

"Are you okay, Master?" Ahsoka asked.

Anakin rubbed his head and nodded.

"Yeah." Anakin replied. "What'd I miss?"

Ahsoka and Darrel smiled at each other, then looked back at Anakin.

"Oh, not much." Ahsoka said.

Anakin smiled, then he noticed he wasn't in his starfighter, he was on a cliff ledge, and neither of the Padawans were in a starfighter either.

"Wait a minute. Wasn't I flying? Where's my fighter? How did I get here?" Anakin asked.

"Fighter crashed. We saved the day. You're welcome." Ahsoka replied.

The Padawans walked to R2 and they expressed their thanks to him. Anakin stood up from the ground and contacted Rex via comlink.

"Captain Rex, the Padawans and I need a little help." Anakin said.

"We're on our way, sir." Rex said.

Anakin clicked off his comlink, but then it started beeping again. Then a hologram of Yoda appeared on the comlink. The Padawans came towards Anakin to see the hologram.

"Return to the Jedi Temple quickly, you should, you and the Padawans." Yoda ordered.

"We're kind of busy, Master Yoda." Anakin said.

"The reason we need you, important it is, Skywalker." Yoda said.

Then a second hologram of the Jedi Temple appeared, but it was smoking from the temple hanger.

"Bombed the Temple hangar, someone has. Your assistance to find the terrorist, we need." Yoda said.

The three Jedi looked in shock as they saw the smoking Jedi Temple.

"Who could successfully bomb the Jedi Temple?" Ahsoka asked.

Anakin sighed and inhaled sharply.

"We'll be right there, Master." Anakin said.

As Anakin clicked off his comlink, a Republic Gunship landed near the Jedi. They boarded the gunship, and headed back to the crusier. As the Republic Fleet returned to Coruscant, the Jedi returned to the Jedi Temple. They went straight to the Jedi Council to meet with the members.