Chapter 33

Sorry this chapter and the last one were short. I was just trying to get into my writing mode with the story seeing as I haven't wrote in a while!! The next one will be better!! (:

-Marissa 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the largest roller coaster in the entire park. I took a giant sip of my water.

"That one..."

I said looking at him.

"Yes that one. Is that okay?"

I nodded. 

"Listen, you don't have to if you don't want to."

I shook my head and reassured him that it was fine. We got into line, and I starred at the ride. I was terrified. I never liked big rides. They were way to large and unstable. I turned away from it and looked at Ethan. He smiled, and my heart did flips. I still couldn't believe I was going this. That I was with Ethan. The captain of the basketball team. The popular one. The one that I've loved for years. It was unable to be processed in my mind. Ethan was saying something about baskeball, but I wasn't paying attention. I was thinking about a million thing. Like what I was gonna do, when I had to go back to my house, and face my family. How I missed the twins. What I was going to do when I got in the roller coaster cart. How I was going to be able to continue to not eat without Ethan noticing. I mean, I am basically living at his house. I am spending a lot of my time with him. It is going to be really hard hiding it from him. Then I remembered that someone still had my diary. Oh no... I really hope no one posts anyone of my pages about Ethan. That would ruin my life completely. Thank god we have Monday off. 

"Next!"

The woman who took tickets for you to go on the rides called, interuppting my thoughts.

"That's us!" 

Ethan said nudging me. 

"Great!"

I said hoping he wouldn't realize that I was faking my excitement. He didn't. By the time the ride was over. I was having a good time.

"See, it wasn't so bad! If you had told me that you didn't want to go on, like you were thinking, then you wouldn't have seen that you liked it!"

"You knew I didn't like it?"

I asked with a puzzled look.

"Yeah."

"How?"

He laughed shyly, put his hand in the back of his head and looked at the ground and then back at me.

"You, Brooklyn, are a terrible liar."

Then he winked. I started laughing, and then hit his arm playfully. 

"Oh, great! Thanks!"

"Anytime!"

he laughed. 

"So, now that you concord your fear, will you go on another one with me?" 

He asked me.

"Fine."

We went on three more, and then we wound up in front of the Ferris Wheel. 

"Let's go on this."

He said holding his hand out to me. He was biting his lip, which was super sexy. I felt my cheeks burning.

"Yes." 

I said taking his hand.