Chapter 14

Science was finally over and Ethan had somehow managed to make me smile even though Mr. Herbert had just assigned us a project due in a week, and the whole panda thing. We got out of class and we were walking together. My locker was on the way to his, so he was able to walk with me to mine. When we got to my locker and I couldn't look at it. I shut my eyes really tight and Ethan ripped all of the stuff off. There were pandas, EVERYWHERE. Panda stickers, panda posters, panda pens stuck on it with panda band-aids.

"This is the worst prank ever. And who ever did this is just an asshole!" Ethan said not particually looking at anyone, but he said it loud enough for people down the hall to hear. "This is just ridiculous!" Ethan said. He sounded kind of mad. I was able to get my things out of my locker, and Ethan asked if I would go to his locker with him. I did.

"Hey, do you think you could hang out today, so we could work on our project?" he asked me.

"Sure, you know what we are suppost to do right, cause I wasn't really paying attention." I said shyly. He laughed.

"Yeah, I know what we need to do." We got out of the school, and we started walking to his house when I got a phone call. I looked at it, and it was my mom. Shit.

"I'm so sorry, I totally forgot mom, I'm on my way home right now!"

"Okay, hurry up." And then she hung up.

"Ethan, do you mind if we make slight changes to our plans?" He looked at me with a puzzled look on his face.

"What kind of changes?"

"Like, going to my house instead of yours? I have to watch my little brothers, and I can't watch them, from your house." I said softly.

"Yeah, that's fine." He said smiling We turned and started walking the other way. We got to my house and Paul was already in the car, waiting impatiently, as always.