Chapter 12

Walking out the door I got five text messages. One from Ethan, three from Liv, and two from Jake. They all had to do with getting to school as fast as possible. I had to run to catch the bus, because I was running late. When I got to school everyone was already inside. I stepped into the main hall, and everyone just stopped and looked at me. Then everyone started laughing. . . They were all holding this bright yellow paper. The paper was everywhere. I picked one up from the ground and read it. And I almost started to cry. It was a diary entry. . . It was one where I had written about my fear of pandas. One of my most embarressing secrets was out, and whoever did it, had my diary. I dropped the paper and ran to my locker. I opened it threw all my stuff in it, and started to run to the bathroom. I was half way there when I hit someone and fell to my butt. Just my luck, Ethan. I looked up at him then quickly looked down. I could only imagine what I looked like. I had been crying, so my make-up is most likely all over my face. He tried to help me up but I rejected his help, got up and continued to run. All I could hear around me was laughter. Everyone, even people I didn't know were laughing at me. I had my phone and Liv had texted me. She asked where I was and I told her and within a minute she was there.

"Baby, its gonna be okay. I promise, its just a little thing, people will get over it in a day! And by the end of the week no one will even remember. Come on, you gotta be a trooper." She said in an effort to calm me down.

"It's not just this I'm worried about. whoever has my book, has my secrets, and they are planning to posting them all over the school. I wrote EVERYTHING in there Liv. Evertything!" I said cupping my head in my hands. I started to cry again. Liv went over and got me some tissues. She cleaned up my face and re-did my make-up for me. I got up and looked in the mirror. All I could think was. I am ruined.