Introduction.

Beyond Ages...
This story involves past and present. The love that continues for ages. 

Character introduction

1) Forth

Second-year engineer student. Previous engineering moon. Yo's elder brother. In relationship. 

2) Beam

Second-year medical student. Happy go, luckly guy. Famous idol in the campus. Not in interested getting into a relationship. 

3) Pha

Second-year medical student. Previous campus moon. Famous. In a relationship with Yo.  

4) Kit

Second-year medical student. President of the environment care club. Cute with dimples. Like Ming but doesn't show it. 

5) Ming

First-year engineer student. Current Campus Moon. Charming. In love with Kit. Trying to win his heart. Yo's best friend. 

6) Yo

First-year science student. Moon of the faculty of science. Forth's younger brother and Pha's boyfriend. Famous, cute and wanted by many. 

7) Kev

Second-year arts student. Previous campus star. Forth's girlfriend. Very beautiful and bold person.

There will be more cast introduced as the story moves on. 

The moon and star competition comes to an end with Ming winning the Campus moon title. Pha who is afraid losing Yo due to his popularity finally proposed to him and the semester break started. The environment care club is the club created by both medical and engineering student. This club is open to students from any faculty. Kit is the president of this club. Since it was semester break the club arrange a trip to Ranong Hill which is also known as ghost hill. The reason this hill is selected because although it looks beautiful people still have the fear of the hill is being hunted. So, these people are curious to know whether is true or just myth. 

*** Trip Day***

Everyone gathers at the assembly hall. Kit is looking after at the arrangement made and Ming follows him where ever he goes. 

Kit: Ming can you stop following me. Look there all the girls waiting for you. Go and have some fun with them. 

Ming: I'm having the fun I want... P'Kit Kat. 

Kit: Stop calling me Kit Kat. 

Ming: I love Kit Kat.

Pha: What is going on here? Is everything okay?

Kit: Yes, all the arrangement is done. If all the students arrived we can move. 

Pha: Yo, where is Forth?

Yo: P'Forth went to pick up P'Kev. There he is coming. 

Forth comes with Kev. Since most of the student arrived. Kit ask them to get on the bus.

Forth: Kit, why those girls don't want to get on the bus. Are they members of our club. The faces are not familiar. 

Kit: They are the new members of our club. They are waiting for Beam. They want to be on the same bus with Beam. 

Forth: Then, where is Beam?

Kit: As usual late. 

Beam arrived driving his car and walk out of the car wearing his sunglass. Those group of girls waiting for him shout his name and run towards him. After everyone gets inside the bus. The trip begins. Ming took the opportunity and sit beside Kit. The girls starting to fight among themselves to sit beside Beam. The journey is to the hill is quite long. So. Beam promised to sit with everyone. He is a famous playboy but still, girls go crazy for him. Pha sits beside Yo and Pha start his romance. Yo enjoys them but he is afraid of his brother. Although Forth knows everything he makes like he doesn't know anything. What is important for Forth is his brother's happiness. 

The moment they arrive at the hill. Beam start to feel like he has been here before. He heard the voice of someone screaming "Teeeeeee". He saw himself in an ancient attire and everything turns black. Beam fainted but forth who comes behind Beam able to hold Beam and carry him in bride style.... 

Hi guys, tell me your thoughts about this new story. 

Feel free to comment and message me if you guys have any idea.