Always chapter 20

GAHH IM SO STRESSED
THAT WAS MY THING. NOW READ.

JEN POV
Josh and I step into my trailer. We make small talk. "Movie at mine?" he asks and I nod. "Great. How about 8?" I nod again. Suddenly, Francis calls "Jen, we need you out here for the interview scene!" I say "gotta go. See you at 8?" And hurry out.

JOSH POV
It's almost eight o'clock and I'm waiting for Jen. I know that this is only a sit inside and watch a movie night but I want everything to be special for her. I've also been planning to tell her something. Something very important. About us.

JEN POV
I let myself in to Josh's apartment (he gave me a key, I'm not breaking and entering, relax). "Heyyyyyy" I call out. Josh walks into the den. "What movie?" I ask. "Anything you want" josh replies. "Okay, cool. Let's watch... um... Pitch Perfect." Josh groans. "Fine..." I start to speak but he cuts me off. "We'll watch Pitch Perfect, but you have to make me popcorn with extra butter." I surrender and walk into the kitchen. "Oh, can you grab my phone, I left it in there" he adds and I nod.

I make the popcorn and get it out of the microwave. I grab Josh's phone. The screen lights up with a text. From "Babe" it says. Nothing following this will be good. I can tell. I open his phone and look at the text. It reads "hey babe let's go hang out. Loved yesterday, and you. <3 c u soon."

Anger builds up inside of me. I storm into the room. "Do you expect me to believe this always crap when this" I pause and hold up his phone "is going on?"

"No babe it's not what-" Josh says. I cut him off. "Oh, but it is. If you wanted to be with someone else, you should've just broken up with me. But no, you choose to CHEAT on me. How dare you, Josh, how dare you. You're exactly like Nick. Cold, cruel and heartless."

This was possibly the shortest chapter ever. Sorry. But meh. Comment, vote, don't, your choice. TTYL joshippers (imma try to make that a thing).