Always chapter 7

To the few (the few... The proud.... the marines) people who read this...

I changed the cover. Do you like it? and no one will even comment so I'll be here like guys? guys?heh awkward

MY COUSIN'S PARTNER HAD A BABY

Omg I saw the pic it's so adorable

They haven't named him yet

Blah march break is almost over (only one day left then school 😭😭😭😭)

I DONT WANT TO GO

BLAH

K BYE LAMPS

thank you for trying to put up with my weirdness (blame it on Ryan Higa then go watch 3 hours of nigahiga... because you should I'm sorry I'm exhausted.)

JOSH POV

I can't believe it. I am actually dating JENNIFER LAWRENCE.

"Attention, attention. Would Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson please come to boarding. Your flight departs in 5 minutes. This is your final call."

"Oh shit" giggles Jen. Her smile is adorable. "Guess we better get out of here"

"And especially here" I say, pointing to the floor. "I am definitely not supposed to be in here."

"Mmh. You're funny" says Jen as she cuddles onto my chest. I love the feeling of her body pressed against mine. I want to make her feel more loved than ever. "our flight!" I exclaim. Omigod we have to leave now the plane LEAVES in 3 min.

We run out, quickly show our IDs and run to the plane. We get through the door and everyone stares at us. Everyone. The pilot from his cockpit, the passengers, the flight attendants. There's only one word to sum this all up... "ACK" Jen says and I reply "my thoughts exactly."

We take our seats in first class and hope that everybody stops staring at us. I don't think it works though. Jen falls into my shoulder and I put my arm around her. "I love you" I murmur as she starts to fall asleep. A barely audible "I love you" slips out of her mouth.

10 HOURS LATER
JEN POV

I wake up on Josh, with him poking me slightly. "Time to get up. Our flight lands soon." I shoot straight up. "PARIS" I exclaim. "Ackkk!!"

Why do I make such awkward sounds all the time? Gahhhh (See? There I go again!)

"Whoa there" he smiles.

"Sorry?" I grimace.

"That's okay baby. I love anything you do Jeny" Aw, he's so sweet.

I feel a jolt and our flight lands. We get off the plane and stretch our legs, walking through the airport. Through the windows I can see a beautiful city. "So this is Paris" I sigh.

I turn to face Josh, smile and walk to get our luggage. Almost everything goes smoothly, except Josh took the wrong luggage at first. We walk out and wait for our cab. Once we get it and start driving to the hotel, I can't stop looking out the window. It's amazing. It seems like only a minute later but we reach our hotel. Josh gets out and opens the door for me. "What a gentleman" I giggle as we hold hands.

When we turn to face our hotel we whip our heads to face each other.

You can't be serious. How did he know we were here? Why is he here?

And then he gets down on one knee.

OOH CLIFFHANGER-ish thingymabob

Hope you like it

I JUST HAD A GREAT REALIZATION/ HOPE THAT I WISH IS ACTUALLY TRUE

The hunger games is not as good as catching fire. And we all think that's because of the director (Gary ross➡️Francis Lawrence)
BUT MAYBE in the hunger games josh and Jen were just friends so their mediocre kisses made the movie great but not amazing and after the hunger games josh and Jen developed feelings for each other so their kisses were like amazing and that made the movie amazing.

And that is my theory that sounded better in my head.