Always: Joshifer

Hi guys this is my first wattpad thing so I tried
Enjoy?
And follow me on Instagram it's @whatevvssss I post too much hunger games/ joshifer shit
I am truly sorry about chapters 1 through 4 they are complete and utter shit it gets good part 5 so if you want to just skim this chapter then go to chapter 5 be my guest (note from two years later—it doesn't)

JEN POV
Today is the best day of my life! I'm going to surprise my boyfriend Nick with a trip to Paris for our three year anniversary. I know he has a spare key under his doormat, so I'm going to let myself in and he'll never suspect a thing. I can't wait to see the look on his face. I've put on his favourite dress and my hair is curled, falling lightly on my shoulders.

I reach Nick's house and instantly I am filled with happiness. I finally get to show my love for him, because recently that hasn't been able to happen. Our schedules are both packed and whenever I manage to see him he seems distracted. I hope today will be different.

When I have successfully let myself in, I breathe in Nick's cologne and something that I've never smelled before. I wonder who visited and wore that perfume.

I wander through the living room, smiling at all the pictures of us that hang on the wall and over the fireplace. All those memories with my wonderful boyfriend. I can't wait to make more in Paris.

As I walk out of the room, I catch a hint of sound coming from upstairs. Silly Nick. He's probably watching a Youtube video with the sound up too high, as usual.

I suddenly remember why I'm here. To surprise Nick. Emphasis on SURPRISE. I should really not be making this much noise. I pretend that I am Katniss, my favourite character that I've ever played on film. I am Katniss, sneaking through the woods. But instead of chasing turkeys, I am chasing after my dream of Paris with the love of my life.

I reach Nick's room. My face distorts into a look that's half grimace and half confusion as I hear the noises loud and clear. What the hell??? Still not knowing what is going on, I decide to wait outside his door to find out what is happening, and wait until the video is over. I don't want this surprise to be awkward.

I decide that I can't wait any longer, so I walk in.

"Nick???" I gasp. I can't believe what just happened.