Always chapter 15

So yeah I haven't updated in like three weeks... Sorry 😬
I have THINGS TO DO. Dates to go on. Places to explore. (Btw by things to do I mean sleep, dates to go on: don't tell anyone but I'm cheating on food with wifi.... this could get ugly... I'll probably end up crying my heart out to my best friend youtube. And by places to explore I mean the dark cavernous corners of the internet.)

As you can all see I desperately need friends. So that's a nice note to end on.

JEN POV
Why would Josh do that? He said he would stay with me, always. Why didn't he when I need him most?

JOSH POV
I hear the front door open. Great just what I need. Well they have a key so that's only one of four people, my mom, my dad, Avan or... I wince. Jen. The thought of her makes me feel almost remorseful that I did what I did with her. I don't even know if I love her, especially not any more.

I wince again as a female screams "JOSHUA RYAN HUTCHERSON GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE". Of course it's JEN. She just HAD to come.

She storms upstairs and yells with tears rushing down her face "I thought you loved me. What happened to always? What happened to you and me, facing the world together forever and ever?"

"I GUESS YOU WERE WRONG. I DON'T LOVE YOU JENNIFER LAWRENCE. I NEVER WILL. GET THE F*CK OUT. I DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU." Right now I really mean it.

"Fine. If that's the way it's going to be, F*CK YOU JOSH. GET OUT OF MY LIFE." She storms out and a couple seconds later I hear the door slam and a car pull away. Finally.

I get my phone and scroll through my contacts. Avan, Dad, Claudia. There she is. I haven't used that number in a long time.

"Hey babe wassup" I text her
She answers right away "hey Joshy how ya doin"
"Perf. Starbucks? meet my place in 10." I reply
"Sounds great. Pool after?"
"Duh"
"See you in 10" she ends the conversation.

In almost exactly ten minutes the doorbell rings. I check my hair and grab my phone and wallet. Damn Claudia looks smoking hot. "Hey baby. Let's go."

Five minutes later...

CLAUDIA POV
We're at Starbucks. In the back of my mind I think of paparazzi pictures of Josh and Jennifer Lawrence but I try to ignore it. This is Josh Hutcherson, second chances don't come that easily with him. I need to take this opportunity and just enjoy myself. So why do I feel like this is wrong? But it's too late. Josh's lips are already pressing against mine.

Does anybody else remember that moment in tfios when Augustus fangirled over AIA? That's me over like everything thg/ joshifer

I'm going to be evil and say that if you want josh to not be a total dick anymore get me two more followers so I can have ten.