Always chapter 13

JEN POV
I wake up next to Josh, his arms wrapped around me. I close my eyes and think of last night. It was amazing. I can feel Josh string beside me. He slowly opens his eyes and murmurs "I hope that was a good surprise", smiling slightly. "It was the best night of my life" I reply happily. "I hope you thought so too." He agrees and for a few minutes we just lay there in silence, probably both reliving last night.

It's Josh who speaks first. "We should head downstairs and get breakfast then go somewhere. We've only got two days left in Paris before we have to fly back and start filming Catching Fire." That's true. "All out fun day?" I stare at Josh. "Of course." He smiles sexily. It's then that I realize that he's not wearing a shirt, and I'm in my bra and underwear. Yep, we definitely did it last night.

We get some clothes on and walk to the elevator. The door opens and as we enter we start to talk about Catching Fire filming.

JOSH POV

When we get into the elevator we discuss catching fire filming. Jen and I, being the resident jokers, try to plan a trick for when we meet the new cast members in Atlanta. We have met them once before for a pre-shoot discussion and we know exactly where they are gullible. Jen says "we're supposed to haze the newbies, but somehow I think they will end up hazing us" and we both crack up. This is just like old times.

We exit the elevator and find a little alleyway café to sit in. I order croissant and chocolat chaud (hot chocolate) and Jen does the same. As we wait for our food and drinks to come we instagram a selfie of us with the caption "love paris! we'll miss you guys when we leave tomorrow! #paris #selfie #loveit" We instantly get thousands of likes and equally as many JOSHIFER ❤️❤️'s. "That reminds me." I tell Jen. "At some point we're going to have to announce our relationship officially." Jen replies "And when we do the paparazzi will be everywhere, and the media and our fans will go absolutely fanatical. For now let's keep it the way it is." And I think that's just fine. Maybe even perfect. Maybe for once our life will be perfect. Just maybe.

I'll be updating again in like an hour so watch out :)
I just need a break before I wrote another chapter.
I hate school so much blahhhhh I wish I could just stay home and read. Like it's not the actual school or the work that I don't like, in fact it's really fun. But the people? the people are shitty as hell.